Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

obnoxious pregnant facebook posts

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you know any pregnant women who just have to be annoying about it?

It's understandable to be excited of course, and to even want to talk about it....but I've actually had to hide a couple people on facebook because they are just plain obnoxious.

EVERY single post, and there are many in a day, are like this...

"Only eight more months to go!"

"I have morning sickness! Oh the joy of bearing new life!"

"I can't believe there is a human being growing inside of me!"

"So thankful for my husband and his strong swimmers"

"I hope I don't tear when I push this little blessing out of my hoo ha!"

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Yeah. I know a girl constantly posting about wanting to be pregnant and it not happening.
Then she got pregnant and whined about MS and this and that.
Someone told her "you got what you wanted, you're pregnant, stop complaining". Lol.
ashleyyy_x3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Lmao, if she wants to say that stuff then she can its her facebook.. not a big deal.. lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Yes it is amazing and I was in awe when I  was pregnant too. I had a lot of those kinds of thoughts (well, not the last two) but I knew better than to think everyone on facebook needed to know every single thought that floated through my head.

Quoting Rhiannon92:

I don't understand why the first three bother you . Especially the third one. It is amazing and I was in awe at the life I created as well. The last two are obnoxious and annoying, I'll give you that.

Rhiannon92
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM

That's very specific. lol.

Quoting Taylor_Dawn:

I can't stand when people talk crap about those who are young (under 25) having babies and fully admitting how unprepared they are and how they are waiting etc. Then oops a pregnancy and now that was their whole plan, its so perfect I'm going to make 90000000 posts a day about this pregnancy and how I feel since the moment I wake up.

Rhiannon92
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I guess I am not worried about what every one else thinks when I make a post on FB. I am not concerned over everyone elses FB post either. If someone makes enough of them that irritate me, well, they probably aren't my friend so DELETE. Bye, bye they go :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is amazing and I was in awe when I  was pregnant too. I had a lot of those kinds of thoughts (well, not the last two) but I knew better than to think everyone on facebook needed to know every single thought that floated through my head.

Quoting Rhiannon92:

I don't understand why the first three bother you . Especially the third one. It is amazing and I was in awe at the life I created as well. The last two are obnoxious and annoying, I'll give you that.

murrlicious
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM
LOL.... /when I was pregnant I don't think that I posted much like that. I announced that I was pregnant and then with twins, then the sex of the babies. But I really don't post much about what I did everyday even though I was on bed rest. I think that I stuck to playing farmville.

CafeMom Tickers

sarah828
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Isn't that what fb is all about.  People updating you minute by minute about their fun and exciting lives.Lol!

debbie26
by Debbie on May. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes I do have someone who post everyday sometimes more then once a day but nothing about swimmers... I know its a blessing and all but STFU a little, I had to hide the posts i can't deal with it anymore

outtamymynd
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Ugh, yes. I'm going through that now with a friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Yes drives me crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured