Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've never given dh a...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Blow job. Never ever. Not once in our nearly 6 years of marriage. One of my friends found out and I think she nearly fell out of her chair. I guess I didn't figure it was all that weird?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Why the hell not????

mami323
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM
I AM OBSESSED WITH GIVING MY HUBBY HEAD I LOVE IT, HE LOVES IT SO EVERYONE IS HAPPY LOL!

YOU ARE NOT WEIRD I HAD NEVER DONE IT TILL NOW WITH MY HUBBY
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I used to hate it at first cuz i didnt enjoy the taste. But once i confess that i hate the taste my so makes sure its extra soapy clean right b4 lol and ever since that i can enjoy it and love his face when he is getting one. You should try it...surprise him while he showering :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 8, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel sad for him.

I Love blowing my husband

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM
It's not my favorite but I'm good at it. I like to control how fast he goes. It's fun.
nellyb118
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Really? never? Just try it once...you have to!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I'm sure that's it! Wow, all these years of loyal marriage and kids, didn't even cross my mind! Wonder if he'll let me play with his whore, does your dh share his with you?

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't complain cuz he's prolly getting it from someone else:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Well we got married at 19 and 20 and each of us only had one previous relationship. His was only for a few months and they were young so they didn't explore sexually. All his sexual explorations and learning have been with me. And I was a virgin too, I figure we have time to get to know eachother sexually so it just hasn't been a priority.

Quoting mom-x-2:

I just got out of a 10 yr relationship in which I never gave head. After a while he convinced himself he didn't care much for it anyway... your situation is different as he supposedly has never received a bj. I find that cRaZy!?! Just try it you both may like it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG get off of CafeMom now and go blow the man!  Poor guy!

AdellesMom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never done that either. The thought of a penis in my mouth makes me sick to my stomach.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)