Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's pretty pathetic when..

Posted by   + Show Post

The highlight of my day is a trip to Wal-Mart. 

I didn't even need anything, It's just down the road and I wanted to pass some time. Ugh. I''m going craazay here. I'm a SAHM and a full time student. I'm in class once a week and the rest are online. My house is clean, the laundry is done, dinner is cooked, cookies are baked, went for a walk,  lo is happy and playing..  and this is all by 5:30!  My dh doesn't get home until around 10. I don't know annyone in this town.  I'm seriously bored! I need a hobby sheesh-laweesh.

any suggestions?  

by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
MsSpice
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Yep, that is sad. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I feel ya I'm always bored especially since my dh truck broke down and he started having to take my van to work. This was a year ago almost and we still haven't gotten a new car for him to take to work. There aren't any mom groups in my area so that's a no go and almost everyone who lives in this town is foreign (polish I believe) not that I have anything against foreigners it's just hard to go up to a group of moms who are speaking another language I'm a little socially anxious as it is. That's why I spend a lot of time on here.

nautired
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM
I feel you. Once I haw cleaned watched Mickey mouse clubhouse for the 50th time and then gone over ds numbers I'm bored outta my mind. I don't know anyone here either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rennez
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM
How old is your kiddo . Geocaching is a great hobby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jay9xoxo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? How about excersizing or reading?

I crochet to take up some hours of my day that are free. I'm working on a huge queen size blanket at the moment, so it's keeping me kind of busy lol.

How about going for a walk or a jog? Maybe do a Zumba DVD for fun, or a kickboxing DVD?

Read any good books lately? The fifty shades trilogy is keeping me occupied too lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvCoopins
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Not pathetic at all! I do it quite a bit! haha

LuvCoopins
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I have hobbies though and things I do...but if it's just a lazy day and I feel like getting out of the house...nothing wrong with hitting Walmart for fun.

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Take up sewing, knitting, crotcheting. Maybe start writing, crafting, drawing, reading.

Colleen86
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM

go to the park?

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I remember how bored I used to be when I only had one child. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN