Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's pretty pathetic when..

Posted by   + Show Post

The highlight of my day is a trip to Wal-Mart. 

I didn't even need anything, It's just down the road and I wanted to pass some time. Ugh. I''m going craazay here. I'm a SAHM and a full time student. I'm in class once a week and the rest are online. My house is clean, the laundry is done, dinner is cooked, cookies are baked, went for a walk,  lo is happy and playing..  and this is all by 5:30!  My dh doesn't get home until around 10. I don't know annyone in this town.  I'm seriously bored! I need a hobby sheesh-laweesh.

any suggestions?  

by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
xomrsweaver
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

lol..you sound like me. 

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I took up knitting for when I was bored. Haven't had much time lately to do it though... but I still have my stash. :)

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Do you have any friends?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Mazi184
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM

How do you do that? 

Quoting helema24:

got room for a container garden?

donnadea
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM

yeah sometimes the highlight of my day is when I walk to the mailboxes to get my mail

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM

My friends are about 2 hrs away, I barley get to see them. I just moved to a new town a couple months ago, so I don't know anyone here.  

Quoting Kaybean:

Do you have any friends?

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:39 PM

haha I hear ya, and then it's such a let down when the mailbox is empty! lol

Quoting donnadea:

yeah sometimes the highlight of my day is when I walk to the mailboxes to get my mail

donnadea
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM

yeah I hate when its empty... or the only mail in there is for the person who used to live here before me

Quoting Mazi184:

haha I hear ya, and then it's such a let down when the mailbox is empty! lol

Quoting donnadea:

helema24
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM

get a few big buckets or cheap plastic storage containers (the medium-large deeper kind) drill holes for drainage get the 1.49 cow manuer mixed soil from walmart and some of the tomatoe plants and pepper plants along with any othe rplants you like and put two tomatoe plants per container if useing the bigger ones and 3 peppe rplants per container for the same just one each if useing buckets. put in  asunny spot and water daily!!

Quoting Mazi184:

How do you do that? 

Quoting helema24:

got room for a container garden?

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM
yep i know what you mean...highlight of my month is going to walmart... for groceries or diapers. *sigh*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured