Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Things you want to tell your boss/coworker.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

That you cant say without getting fired!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM
FML!
MommaNoonoo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Don't ask for my opinion if you don't want it. It irks me to see you make mistakes I warned you about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bemomof307
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Do your job and stop fucking around to my aides and kiss my ass bitch to the DON.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harrington_ou
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Get your lips off our manager's and our department head's d!*k, and work like the rest of us. Don't leave your mess for me to clean up and then write me up when I don't get my list done cause of it. GET OUT OF MY LIFE! And one I will say next week when my promotion has been finalized, "see someone does see what my potential is in this company and sees that I love my job. Have a good life."
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Dear boss you are a fucking flirt and fyi its annoying o all those women not flattering. They smile because you have money and they know it. Lol Oh and dear co-worker quit trying to act like you're the boss. Sleeping with the bosses brother while you're married and pregnant then acting like you're innocent. You have class confused with trash.
*happy sigh*that felt good to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Dear lazy ass CNAs, please do your job! stop sleeping on the clock, then saying im the one with the license! So  tired of answering call light all night while yall go to popeyes!! To the fucked up,stupid ass lazy ass day shift workers: we do all the admits, photos, vitals, and dresing changes! yall dont do shit but gossip and eat. Get a life: we dont sleep at night, we are working for the aides and ourselves! bitches. ready to leave hospital nursing. only doing this for the pay!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Dear Gonzo faced Bitch, I still hate you! You gonzo nosed, big pore having, spongebob shaped, cottage cheese assed bitch! You hate black people, but since you are friends with the department head they let you do whatever you want. I hope karma bites you in you fat dimpled ass! All you did was sit on walmart.com all day and talk about your illegal ass husband/boyfriend! Fuck you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN