Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is my daughters new nickname lol

shes like a cat.... always into bigger stuff then her lol

look at that messy hair i JUST did :( lol

her sweet baby face

the only time i like pics of me is with her shes so cute people dont have to look at my nasty ass

and the only time shes a angel is like this loli donno why her butt is on the pillow though :) shes funny

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
my1love
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:07 AM

thanks shes a lot like me too shes just a bit darker with a black girl tude lol

Quoting ChelleBoo23:

She looks just like you! Cute.

kiralyn
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:10 AM
She is adorable!

And you, ma'am, are NOT a "nasty ass." Be kind to yourself, she will gain her confidence and self image from you! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bascha
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Awww. You made me cry a little bit. She looks a lot like our Goddaughter, and I'm missing her like crazy since we moved. Enjoy the mayhem, though. Believe it or not, you'll miss it someday. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM

she wont know how i feel about myself i just feel like this cuz i been on strict bed rest the last 15 months so i exploded up even though i dont eat much so my system is shot  -_-. that and my health is depressing

Quoting kiralyn:

She is adorable!

And you, ma'am, are NOT a "nasty ass." Be kind to yourself, she will gain her confidence and self image from you! <3

caseymarie
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this

She's so cute!!! I love her hair!!!

my1love
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:17 AM

oh i know i cried when i looked at her baby pics :( she was so tinny now shes just a monster. the only thing i wont miss is her putting crap in her mouth and stopping breathing -_- kid is gonna be the death of me one day lol

Quoting bascha:

Awww. You made me cry a little bit. She looks a lot like our Goddaughter, and I'm missing her like crazy since we moved. Enjoy the mayhem, though. Believe it or not, you'll miss it someday. ;)

DCMsMommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Oh my gosh. Whatta cutieee. So chubby I juss wanna hugg her so tight lol and look at those beautiful curls oh my . She's too cutee !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bascha
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I remember those days with my boys! They're teens now. Ugh!

Quoting my1love:

oh i know i cried when i looked at her baby pics :( she was so tinny now shes just a monster. the only thing i wont miss is her putting crap in her mouth and stopping breathing -_- kid is gonna be the death of me one day lol

Quoting bascha:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 3:23 AM
She is cute. Does your mom still have her or is she with you now?
my1love
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:26 AM

its friggen scary some things have stopped her breathing. and shes stopped breathin on her own plently of times i HATE that its so scary its just not cool. right now im savering every moment but at the same time i was the week old baby i had, yet i cant wait for her to be 3-4 so i can start doing a lot more stuff with her like arts and crafts and so on lol

Quoting bascha:

Lol. I remember those days with my boys! They're teens now. Ugh!

Quoting my1love:

Quoting bascha:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)