Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Finally... I think **long**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So little bit of back up on my story, I met a married man, who never told me he was married. When he finally confess he was married he also told me he was getting divorce, he showed me the divorce papers and asked me for advice since I'm divorce. I helped him as much as I could. One day thru stupid FB I found out he was actually going back with his wife. I was hurt. So I broke up with him.
After few months he email me, saying he didn't know how I got that info, I didn't want to tell him, but he said he wasn't with the wife. It's been 2 fucking years, going back and forward I've been sucking up and being patience. I love him so much, I'm not a teenager I know I do love him specially cause I've been willing to give up my wonderful single life (which I really enjoy and value my freedom) I love my kids and my career.
Now he is following his dreams, still no marriage no nothing, hes several miles away, and I thought we will make it. My dumbass other me trusted him, but then he gave me excuses for nothing, I was suppose to drive all those 20hrs to go see him on his graduation. I was very excited and happy, even tho he stopped txt love, beautiful, blah blah...
Today I broke up with him, I deleted him from my contacts, I called Verizon and blocked his number for 90 days he can't reach me at all.
It is time to move on, although I'm in such pain right now, I can't stop crying, I'm not sure if I did the right thing, if my stubborn attitude got on board and did all these things, I love him, but confronting him to see where is our relationship going and where I'm standing, and getting a "here you go again with this shit, you have no idea how busy I've been, and ur selfish all think about is how you feel"
I'm doing good in my career, but I'm so scare going on and move on without him, I don't want to meet new guys all I wanted was finally settle with him, but I just can't sell myself for less, now I'm sure I wasn't born for relationships either I'm not good at them (yes I'm selfish, impatience and insecure at times) or I haven't met the right one just yet. I decide not have children anymore, but with him I wanted to have a little mini D like I call him.... Now I'm thinking on getting my surgery done so I won't have kids anymore, happy with my 2 boys... All those dreams about that mini D I guess I can just forget about them
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I'm so sorry for your pain. He ended our relationship a month ago. It's been 2 weeks since we talked last. He promised me forever. We had been together 4 years. I waited over a year for him to come back home to start a life with me.

I wish you the best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM
I told him once while making love, please don't go, he said I'm not going anywhere, I told him, you know what I mean, I really want this to work, and I still do, but I think he took me for granted.... And I hope you find the right guy as well... Yes this pain is awful!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)