Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think it's ok to Date and have Sex with others while Separated and heading for divorce?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you think it's ok to Date and have Sex with others while Separated and heading for divorce?

Options:

Yes, I think it's ok.

No, I think it's wrong.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 28

View Results

Some states have waiting periods for divorce up to 2 years.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Replies (21-22):
littleacorn
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I got with my dh a few days before his divorce was finalized.  It was basically waiting for a judges signature when we got together, so there was no hope for reconciliation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM

you're still with that man?  I don't see any chance of me and my stbxh to get back together.  Even if he wanted to work things out, he has hurt me and put his family through enough already.  I'm tired of being his doormat.

Quoting Survivor6388:

I dated while we were separated as did he. The agreement was we were separating to see what we wanted, we could date but the other one had to know about it and if we chose to work our marriage out AS LONG AS the dating stopped as of the day we dropped the divorce neither of us would be angry, it was a mutual agreement. But anyone we dated during the separation we had to cut all contact with at the time we dropped the divorce as well. 

We dropped the divorce but at the time we were both pretty much done. It took a miracle to save our marriage and our marriage is still rocky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)