Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like slapping her!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. I have a friend, I will call her 'N', her boyfriend 'J'.
Anyways N is towards the end of a nasty custody battle with her bd. Because of the custody battle she has had to keep things hidden, like J BEATING her, because it might come up and bite her in the butt. She has stayed with him because her lawyer advised her to, "to look better in court". She has came to me crying because he slapped her across the face, and drug her by her hair. She has told me that she CAN NOT stand the guy, and that the minute court is over she is ditching him so fast. I can bot stand the guy. I want to stab him in the balls every time I see him. She has confided in me so much about him, he treats her like shit (I've also seen it first hand, he treats her like she is his child).

To my point, she had a pregnancy scare a month or so ago. She of course called me freaking out because she didn't want to be bound to him forever. Thankfully she ended up not pregnant.

So I see on Facebook today that she has been TRYING to get pregnant for TWO months now!! Wtf?!?! Honestly I want to knock some since into her. This is the man that beats her, the man that has no respect for her, the man that mooches off her, that can't keep a job, the man that she COULDN'T wait to get rid of just a few months back, and now.she.wants a BABY with him!!!! I just don't get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-13):
graciepaige
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciepaige
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on May. 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Her lawyer sounds like a real douchebag.

Does he not realise the harm that child could be in by encouraging her to stay quiet about it??

I hope the father of that child finds out...and uses it against her. Not only will the judge give that lawyer shit for lying to 'win the case'...but the father might end up being the better choice for that kid since your friend is

VERY FUCKING STUPID.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)