Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

QUICK!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies

Tell me the (((VERY FIRST))) story that comes to mind when I ask for your FUNNIEST memory...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM
When I fell face first into a bowl of ceral lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
When I was heavily pregnant with my youngest and I was sitting in an old wooden chair I leaned back to kiss my husband and the chair broke. I couldn't stop laughing at myself.

Eta: about 30min later I couldn't stop crying becayse I broke the chair. It doesn't feel good gaining weight but feeling fat and then breaking a chair didn't make me feel so good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Well once there was this elephant....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM
4 moms liked this
The second one that comes to mind is the time when me and my mom were playing trivial pursuit and she got the question "what was the name of ebinezer scrooge's business partner" and she answered " Bob marley"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_57
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM
3 moms liked this
Watching my mom run out into the yard after our dog and slamming face first into the clothesline, and her legs fly out from under her. She had a nice thick dent across her forehead afterwards lol. Our dog was concerned so he went and stood by her and quit running lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bi-polarmommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

sadly, absoultely NOTHING comse to mind whe i think about that question

armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM
2 moms liked this

On my 16th birthday, the day after our first prom, I was talking to my boyfriend (now dh) and his friend while walking to the glass sliding door, I wasn't paying attention and before I could notice when I turned around I ran slap into it, I was so embarrassed, when I turned to see them they were literally rolling on the floor laughing. I almost peed myself I was laughing so hard from embarrassment.

Ctink8189
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
When i was about 14, my dad took me Christmas tree shopping as he does every year. I had my eye on a nice tree in the VERY back and when my dad went for it he tripped and fell and knocked over one tree, which created a domino affect and brought every other tree down with it. I can still picture him rolling around on the ground over all the trees! LMAO! I didnt even want the tree once i saw it close up, but i HAD to pretend i did after all the shit he went through to get to it!
Char-Bear
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM
When I was 5 and broke my uncle's arm with a water balloon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:09 AM
When my daughter threw up in my dads face when she was a baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN