Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

yes i am in labor on cm! im bored! UPDATE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Well my water broke 4 hours ago I am at 4 cm fully effaced and I feel high as a kite from the meds and DH is sleeping. What is everyone else doing?
Yes I am a wee bit embarrassed I am on here while in labor lol

I just got on here for the first time since I posted I had her pretty much right after I posted! I had Alexa Lynn weighing in at 7.9 lbs and 19 inches long :) she has a clean bill of health and is definitely her own person already. Can't post pictures right now but will soon as well as read through the replies, I have never had so many on a post. We are trying to adjust DD1 to having a baby in the house and someone to share our attention. The worst part is she is getting frustrated that I can't pick her up she is almost 3. Ill post again soon!
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Replies (41-50):
catholicmamamia
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Good Luck 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Mommys_boy0419
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:17 AM

I was asleep for most of mine, n starved!! I worked on the 17th, went in at noon on the 18th n had him early morning on the 19th of april last year. I tried to watch tv but kept falling asleep. only woke up when thay come in to check n when they told me it was time to push, took maybe 5-10 mins of pushing n he was here. Congrats by the way n post pics as soon as you can.

MommaBear1990
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Good luck!!!!!

Mrs_Incredible
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Congrats and best of luck! BTW, You made the ticker! (on the CM homepage)

Mikayla_lynn
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Are you still on CM...I am curious how everything is going lol Good luck and congrats!! 

Caitlinsmom09
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Aw GL!!!! Eat a snack lol i was so freakin hungry when i was in labor :)

christinajoy864
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:45 AM

bouncingyay congrats on your new addition i would like to wish and your baby a safe and healthy delivery

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2012 at 2:58 AM

What kind of meds do they put you on when you're in labor???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Awww... Yay for baby im saving my spot to see pics.

Are you having a boy or girl?
haskins20amber
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Congrads I wish I knew if I was pregnant atm. I got 4 days till i can test and waiting sucks! Hope everything goes smooth!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)