Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yes i am in labor on cm! im bored! UPDATE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Well my water broke 4 hours ago I am at 4 cm fully effaced and I feel high as a kite from the meds and DH is sleeping. What is everyone else doing?
Yes I am a wee bit embarrassed I am on here while in labor lol

I just got on here for the first time since I posted I had her pretty much right after I posted! I had Alexa Lynn weighing in at 7.9 lbs and 19 inches long :) she has a clean bill of health and is definitely her own person already. Can't post pictures right now but will soon as well as read through the replies, I have never had so many on a post. We are trying to adjust DD1 to having a baby in the house and someone to share our attention. The worst part is she is getting frustrated that I can't pick her up she is almost 3. Ill post again soon!
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Replies (81-90):
kaitlynsmommy31
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Congrats and good luck!

zipzapzopsquish
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM
lol thats awsome, good luck hun
rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

good luck!!

mommommymomx5
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Baby yet?!
lovinmybabyboys
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Congrats!! My hubby slept while I was in labor with my second. It was over 20 hours. He also had a slipped disk in his back and was in alot of pain. He had to go to the er after DS was born. Interesting night.

Hope you have a wonderful safe delivery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khrisna1978
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Congrats
ladyluke2007
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

lol......I would be embarrassed, if your nit feeling no pain then, yeah post to cafemom.  Wished i could but they had me all hooked up to different things because I was having issuse with preclampsia (sp?).

AlexSosa
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I know right. I would have to kick DHs butt. lol :D

Quoting Anonymous:

I was on here while in labor but I didn't have any meds besides pitocin. I stayed on here to keep my mind off the pain.
Wtf is your dh doing sleeping while you're in labor?!?

xooxjuliaxoox
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM

lol i did the same thing, and a lot of people from the feb mom group posted and stuff while they were in labour too so your not alone! and good luck mama!

keegansmom1025
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM

lol i was Facebooking and Texting durning my c-section, my sister thinks its funny soon as he came out FB was updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN