Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

yes i am in labor on cm! im bored! UPDATE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Well my water broke 4 hours ago I am at 4 cm fully effaced and I feel high as a kite from the meds and DH is sleeping. What is everyone else doing?
Yes I am a wee bit embarrassed I am on here while in labor lol

I just got on here for the first time since I posted I had her pretty much right after I posted! I had Alexa Lynn weighing in at 7.9 lbs and 19 inches long :) she has a clean bill of health and is definitely her own person already. Can't post pictures right now but will soon as well as read through the replies, I have never had so many on a post. We are trying to adjust DD1 to having a baby in the house and someone to share our attention. The worst part is she is getting frustrated that I can't pick her up she is almost 3. Ill post again soon!
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Replies (81-90):
LuvMyBrennaBean
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I was on the computer for most of my labor!!

kaitlynsmommy31
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Congrats and good luck!

zipzapzopsquish
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM
lol thats awsome, good luck hun
rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM

good luck!!

mommommymomx5
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Baby yet?!
lovinmybabyboys
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Congrats!! My hubby slept while I was in labor with my second. It was over 20 hours. He also had a slipped disk in his back and was in alot of pain. He had to go to the er after DS was born. Interesting night.

Hope you have a wonderful safe delivery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
khrisna1978
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Congrats
ladyluke2007
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM

lol......I would be embarrassed, if your nit feeling no pain then, yeah post to cafemom.  Wished i could but they had me all hooked up to different things because I was having issuse with preclampsia (sp?).

AlexSosa
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I know right. I would have to kick DHs butt. lol :D

Quoting Anonymous:

I was on here while in labor but I didn't have any meds besides pitocin. I stayed on here to keep my mind off the pain.
Wtf is your dh doing sleeping while you're in labor?!?

xooxjuliaxoox
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM

lol i did the same thing, and a lot of people from the feb mom group posted and stuff while they were in labour too so your not alone! and good luck mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)