Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I tried to be nice. Guess i cant expect it in return. Idk wtf i did to make ppl hate me so much. Guess im crazy for thinking i deserve friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Replies (71-77):
mom2_3blessings
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Aaah gotcha ... So here's my serious non joking or bitchy side. You are still very young and need to learn to tune us bitchy ones out... There are tons of smaller groups that will work well for you.

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Ok .... You answered my first question care to answer the second... No pressure of course.

Quoting princessgurl695:

No. Thats what i mean. I am harrassed all the time.

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Ah .....op are you a cutter?! How old are you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelleBoo23
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Everyone gets harassed in mom confessions.. This is not the group to be in if you can't handle criticism well. Just saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Why in the shit do you give a whistling fart about what people think of you in here?

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Kinda sounds like you just can't take the way we poke fun of things. You need a smaller group and to take things as a grain of salt. You seem to be a very touchy person and like everything offends you. This is the Internet hun you got to pull up you big girl panties and let the dumb shit go. Why in the hell would you let people on a computer you will most likely never meet upset you?

Shows your age please find a smaller group and come back when you can fuck around and have a good time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I don't know you, I don't know what's going on but don't let shit get you down! 

PortiaRose
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Waking up to this post, is like christmas morning.

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I would give my fucking uterus to be 17 again... my god. I thought something was wrong with me, but I was so beautiful and perfect...

Relax. :-)

Start laughing at youself, is MY advice.

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Aaah gotcha ... So here's my serious non joking or bitchy side. You are still very young and need to learn to tune us bitchy ones out... There are tons of smaller groups that will work well for you.

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Ok .... You answered my first question care to answer the second... No pressure of course.

Quoting princessgurl695:

No. Thats what i mean. I am harrassed all the time.

Quoting mom2_3blessings:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)