Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Disgusting. Plain and simple. And i hope she reads this one day!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, I'm not usually one to judge but the woman trying to become "the worlds fattest person" Makes me sick. I think its disgusting and unhealthy and sick. Her children are probably embarrassed and sickened by her as well and it makes me realised just how bad our society is when we GLORIFY this by giving out awards and putting her in record books... 

What SANE person would WANT to do that. Every Morbidly obese person i know is either in denial, trying to lose the weight, or downing on themselves, or completely don't care. Not ONE of them loves it and tries to gain more. My mom was over 400lbs and was so unhappy she had bariatric surgery and several more surgeries for complications after that. Its wrong that you can get that big in today's society without some sort of intervention. If you are that big you have a problem and really need help.

I wear a size 14, I'm not exactly tiny but I'm happy, healthy, and confident. people should take pride in their bodies and stay HEALTHY for their own sake and their family's sake. Being bigger isn't gross, what is gross is when you completely lack regard for your health and your appearance. Gross is when you eat 30 cheeseburgers a meal so you can gain enough weight to be "the worlds fattest person".

by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM
3 moms liked this

Mehganh
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM
I completely agree!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Whats it matter to you really? Do I think its disgusting yep I sure do but its her life not yours.. That girl makes ALOT of money and she gets more requests the fatter she is.. Not something I would choose but it is her life to ruin.

lorelei10
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Its true, but it matters because like i said, it makes me realise how F***ed up our society is now. and her poor chilren must be so humiliated... I remember the fat jokes kids had to deal with. "Yo mommas so fat" jokes were a lot more hurtful when youre just a little girl who loves her mommy even though shes obese.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Whats it matter to you really? Do I think its disgusting yep I sure do but its her life not yours.. That girl makes ALOT of money and she gets more requests the fatter she is.. Not something I would choose but it is her life to ruin.

Ashley2786
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I think i know who you are talking about and if it is, the husband is just as insane as the wife and  I feel terrible for the children. I think it is disgusting what these people and others like the octo-mom do to their lives for a little bit of fame. It really shows how sad our society is by putting these kind of people on TV for our entertainment.

lorelei10
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Not like theres anything wrong with a cheeseburger on occasion though 0.0 yum

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
She has to be slightly mentally ill. I feel bad for her. She's not going to live very long weighing half a ton.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)