Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judgey McJudgerson

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Everytime I see the phrase "Who are you to judge someone for blah,blah and blah" I laugh. No matter how many times it is said we all judge. Every.single.one of us. Doesn't mean they are all bad judgements.

It seems that this is only said when someone says something bad about what someone did or looks like kr whatever the reason. Newsflash, if you say someone is an awesome person or you like the way they look or you like the way they do this or that, you are passing judgement. We all do it. We pass judgement on every single thing we see or hear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM
3 moms liked this

I love judging others.  It's the whole reason I come on Cafemom.  Anyone who says they never make a judgement is lying. 

JLo1486
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Exactly. Bunch of damn lying fools. Lol

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I love judging others.  It's the whole reason I come on Cafemom.  Anyone who says they never make a judgement is lying. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I agree that we all judge, but I think there is a difference between judging insinctually in the way we were intended to in order to protect us, and being a judgemental person who goes around making snap judgements about EVERYTHING, much of which, they don't understand.

Like the whole PJs in public thing. How does judging them keep you safe or make your life better?

JLo1486
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Because if I don't go out in public in my PJ's I know that not only am I a better mother than you, I am also a superior human being with all the knowledge of Oz. Lol Not to mention I obviously have more money than you. It makes me feel safe because I know that I am better at life than you. I won't be the one living in a trailor in the ghetto that will be shot up when the drug deal goes awry. Lmao

Quoting alwayskk:

I agree that we all judge, but I think there is a difference between judging insinctually in the way we were intended to in order to protect us, and being a judgemental person who goes around making snap judgements about EVERYTHING, much of which, they don't understand.

Like the whole PJs in public thing. How does judging them keep you safe or make your life better?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ihatebluesclues
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

You called??

owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I feel so much better about myself after reading some of the trainwreck posts on here.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Being judged is something everyone has gone through, and something everyone does.

This is one of the reasons I hate going in public.

JLo1486
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Yes. Hi how are you today?

Quoting ihatebluesclues:

You called??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Quoting alwayskk:

Every time I go to my son's dr (a welfare clinic at the moment) there is always a kid in there running around the dirty floor with footy pajamas and a dirty stinky diaper. Every. Fucking. Time.

And no, it's not because it was early so they had to catch the bus at 6am... this happens in the early afternoon and evening hours too. I don't get it.

jonellg
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

true story

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured