Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everytime I see the phrase "Who are you to judge someone for blah,blah and blah" I laugh. No matter how many times it is said we all judge. Every.single.one of us. Doesn't mean they are all bad judgements.

It seems that this is only said when someone says something bad about what someone did or looks like kr whatever the reason. Newsflash, if you say someone is an awesome person or you like the way they look or you like the way they do this or that, you are passing judgement. We all do it. We pass judgement on every single thing we see or hear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Says the ugly ghetto chick who uses the screen name JLo LMFAO! Maybe people you see in public with their jammies on are sick or something.
Quoting JLo1486:

Because if I don't go out in public in my PJ's I know that not only am I a better mother than you, I am also a superior human being with all the knowledge of Oz. Lol Not to mention I obviously have more money than you. It makes me feel safe because I know that I am better at life than you. I won't be the one living in a trailor in the ghetto that will be shot up when the drug deal goes awry. Lmao

Quoting alwayskk:

I agree that we all judge, but I think there is a difference between judging insinctually in the way we were intended to in order to protect us, and being a judgemental person who goes around making snap judgements about EVERYTHING, much of which, they don't understand.

Like the whole PJs in public thing. How does judging them keep you safe or make your life better?

JLo1486
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM
If you couldn't read the sarcasm in that you are a dumbass. Ugly ghetto chick eh? Says the anon. Nice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Says the ugly ghetto chick who uses the screen name JLo LMFAO! Maybe people you see in public with their jammies on are sick or something.

Quoting JLo1486:

Because if I don't go out in public in my PJ's I know that not only am I a better mother than you, I am also a superior human being with all the knowledge of Oz. Lol Not to mention I obviously have more money than you. It makes me feel safe because I know that I am better at life than you. I won't be the one living in a trailor in the ghetto that will be shot up when the drug deal goes awry. Lmao

Quoting alwayskk:

I agree that we all judge, but I think there is a difference between judging insinctually in the way we were intended to in order to protect us, and being a judgemental person who goes around making snap judgements about EVERYTHING, much of which, they don't understand.

Like the whole PJs in public thing. How does judging them keep you safe or make your life better?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

ikr? I got into with someone on here because she tried to tell me that she doesn't judge other people. OK WHATEVER!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured