Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WWYD ? *TMI*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
Okay...I've been talking to one guy since I've had my baby. My son is 8 months. We've been getting really close but we haven't had sex. We've actually decided to wait a while because we really want to be in a relationship and don't want sex to ruin things if we have it too soon. Anyways...yesterday we took the first step and exchanged photos. As in explicit photos..yea say what you want but I was curious about his size it was just another way for us to be intimate without being physically intimate KWIM? Well, I was SO disappointed! Ugh! It was small! Like seriously little! I can't settle down and marry man with a small penis! I would be miserable. I'm not going to throw in the towel just yet, once we have sex that will determine if I stay or leave. Am I being unreasonable? Shallow? Wwyd? Sex is important to me in a relationship and I've gone SOO long without it!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChunkyMonkey25
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah and whats pretty bad is photos usually add on a few "pounds" so its probably even smaller than what that pic showed! eek lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM

jonellg
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

size does matter...

maria1613
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM
well it sounds a bit shallow. But it also sounds like you have your mind made up on how you're going to handle it. So I'll say this, some guys are small but know how to use it. Some not so much. There's a possibility he knows he's small and has learned to work with it..... good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM
I would want a small penis
Either
beautiful_life
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Sex is very important in maintaining a good relationship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Don't string him along. If you don't want to be with him tell him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to be honest. I'd feel the same way as you! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM

it might be small but he might know how to use it. I have been with guys with a big one and they sucked ! 

whitedaisies
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

and that is why they make vibrators wink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)