Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

women, stop marrying men with children...

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 271 Replies
26 moms liked this
If you can't do that, stop complaining about the child support, or the childrens mother.

I know you fell in love and shit, with you heart. But guess what? You use your head when you complain about the child support.

Its not about the babys mama, and how she's a bitch. Its about him having to pay for another family, as long as his children are young enough to receive support. If you are fine with that marry him.

People live in a fantasy world. His child support, and his children WILL effect you. You guys might not be doing well forever, and in those hard times he will STILL be paying for another family.

What's wrong with making that a deal breaker? What's wrong with not wanting to mother another womans children, financially or physically??

So the people whose tax returns and extra checks go to BM grow up, take a chill pill, or choke on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom1208
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:22 AM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2012 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't want a seed spreader
mantyangel
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
4 moms liked this

I agree.  My SO has a daughter and I get along with her mother just fine and went into this relationship fully aware that he has a child to support and that she already has a mother.

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
love it 100%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I married a man with kids and I do none of that.
I love them, I feel bad for their mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L1558
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
7 moms liked this

I have to know, OP. Have you been a stepmom to an older kid? Have you walked the walk before talking the talk?

Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

My exes new girlfriend is why I am having a ton of problems! He can't seem to pay for his son far too broke yet took her god damn kid to Magic Mt and forgot about my child and then posted it on FB!

Quoting singlemom1208:

Love it!

CFSTBSM27
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm.not sure how to.take this? I'm.marrying a man who.pays child support and I.understand but I guess if ur that type of person where things like that will bother u I guess I can.agree its time to pack.up.or shut up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
6 moms liked this

I have no problem supporting my husbands child financially. It bothers me that the court ordered child support doesn't go to support any of the child's basic needs and gets spent at the bar instead, but I agree. I can't control how that money is spent, and I can't control what kind of mother my husbands child has. He's the one that chose to have a kid with her, and I in turn chose to marry him and take on his baggage, so even though I can't stand it sometimes, I don't complain. I made my choice and I have to deal with whatever consequences come from that choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN