Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
3 moms liked this
Doesnt take away kids for no reason. They dont just come in to your housd say "hey we are taking the kids"this there is a reason. Ive read so many things on fb about kids getting taken away from a mom and people replied to it saying they do,or the state gets more money for each kid tbry take away. Thats not true. The government wants kids to stay with their parents as much as possible. My sister has dealt with cps so much and still hasnt taken her kids away so i dont see how people can say that other wise my sisters kids would have gotten taken away a while ago
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Bump
coconut01
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Yeah, that's true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that you are right, but I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt and hope that just mayyyybe it's a unfair case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Right. There was a mom on here saying her friend lost her kids to CPS and not only were they taken but adopted out bc she breast fed in a parking lot. They said bf in a parking lot showed mental instability. She defended her friend bc several were like, uh no. She's fos. She refuses to believe her friend left some major detail out. That isn't cps worthy let alone total stripping of rights.
ncbirdie
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You know, you'd think that, but it's not entirely true.  I've seen CPS interfere in families that should have been left alone and do nothing in families that NEEDED the kids removed.  Of course, there's news articles that talk about the kids being taken away for ridiculous "reasons".  Perfect example was the mom who questioned the necessity of the Heb B vaccine at birth.  CPS took custody of her child, gave the baby the vaccine, and then gave the baby back to mom.

nevaNabismommy
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Cps is a load of shit, my sister lost her kida for no reason, her daughter throw a fit because she wanted rain boots, was that a good reason, they said she couldnt control them, ive seen famikys that hace 10 kids none of which look bathed or have clean clothes bur they still have there kids. My sister has completed EVERYTHING they have asked ger to do but yet her kids are still in foster care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Quoting ncbirdie:

You know, you'd think that, but it's not entirely true.  I've seen CPS interfere in families that should have been left alone and do nothing in families that NEEDED the kids removed.  Of course, there's news articles that talk about the kids being taken away for ridiculous "reasons".  Perfect example was the mom who questioned the necessity of the Heb B vaccine at birth.  CPS took custody of her child, gave the baby the vaccine, and then gave the baby back to mom.

Where did you get that??? Vaccines are a choice
ncbirdie
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I know vaccines are a choice.  The link is included in my original post; it's hyperlinked in the word "example".  There's also a video on You Tube called Overruled; Government Invasion of Your Parental Rights.  It's a little over a half an hour long.  One of the examples was a boy who went to his school councelor because of a new law that had come out where the parents are supposed to take into account what their kids want when making decisions.  He said that he thought his parents were taking him to church too much (twice on Sunday and once on Wednesday).  CPS did an emergency removal and his parents were court ordered to only take him to church once a week.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ncbirdie:

Where did you get that??? Vaccines are a choice

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Quoting nevaNabismommy:

Cps is a load of shit, my sister lost her kida for no reason, her daughter throw a fit because she wanted rain boots, was that a good reason, they said she couldnt control them, ive seen famikys that hace 10 kids none of which look bathed or have clean clothes bur they still have there kids. My sister has completed EVERYTHING they have asked ger to do but yet her kids are still in foster care.

The last thing you said is why i believe there was a good reasin. How did yohr sister react to the trantrum? Did she spank?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured