Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is your bedroom the catch all?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM
  • 27 Replies
I'm cleaning mine today and I can't believe the stuff I've found in here. I took all my finals yesterday so now its time to get this house ship shape (starting with my bedroom.) Oh and the satellite guy is coming to install so I dont want him eaten by the dust bunnies that live under my bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Yeah it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inkaholicj
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Oh definitely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A_Zmom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM
My apartment is so tiny and it's me, my DH and my two DD's so we are pretty cramped so we can't afford to have a catch all, things have to be put away right away or the entire apartment looks like a catch all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJess9
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Yes! I let it get bad sometimes, because the kids and the dog are not allowed in there, so the door is always shut and no one will see it if they come over. So it tends to be the last priority on the cleaning/organizing list.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bemomof307
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM
No. My room is the cleanest room in the house. I don't like a messy house especially in my room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlest.angel
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Exactly this!

Quoting MamaJess9:

Yes! I let it get bad sometimes, because the kids and the dog are not allowed in there, so the door is always shut and no one will see it if they come over. So it tends to be the last priority on the cleaning/organizing list.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Nope its the corner counter in the kitchen lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonellg
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

no its the sanctuary

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup, my room is the only messy room in the house, because it's where things get put that aren't baby-proofable. My desk looks like it got thrown up on by an office supply store, my closet like a tornado set up shop in it... And of course there is the ever-present pile of DH's dirty socks hiding on his side of the bed. No matter how often I pick them up, it's like they've multiplied and more just appear.
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Ugh yes. Hate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured