Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish my parents were dead.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

Then I could tell people that and not lie when people ask about my baby's grandparents.  They don't know he exists or that I was pregnant and it is sooo uncomforable to tell people the truth, but weird to lie to them/.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenB36
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM
7 moms liked this

THAT IS A HORRIBLE TITLE & A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY. Maybe you should put your big girl panties on and tell your parents you have a child or better yet when people ask then tell them the truth or tell them simply they are not in the picture. This post really makes me angry I WISH MY DAD WAS IN MY DD LIFE but he passed away and for people like you to say shit like this really ticks me off.

but im sure you are just lookin for drama.

MyBabies86
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM

why are you not telling the truth then? Would they disown you and your baby? Do ya'll not get along?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 4:20 PM

My parents are dead. :(  I was orphaned at 15.

college.mom
by Mindi on May. 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM
I wish mine were to....bash me...any woman who lets her husband rape her daughter and any man who throws that daughter into foster care because the ptsd was too much for his wife deserve nothing but death.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Wish mine were too......(biological anyway)
Amanda52007
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Then just say "they aren't around". It's what I say for my mom.

But I would NEVER say I wish she was dead. You should be ashamed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Its her true feeling, why cant she express herself? You just did. Not everyone grew up with loving parents and some of those said parents do deserve to be no longer living. Sorry to hear about your dad, I'm sure that's really rough to lose someone you really love and loved you. Some people don't know that feeling of being loved by parents and big girl panties or not it still hurts

Quoting QueenB36:

THAT IS A HORRIBLE TITLE & A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY. Maybe you should put your big girl panties on and tell your parents you have a child or better yet when people ask then tell them the truth or tell them simply they are not in the picture. This post really makes me angry I WISH MY DAD WAS IN MY DD LIFE but he passed away and for people like you to say shit like this really ticks me off.

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Wow, that is just selfish and immature. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying such things. GROW UP! 

college.mom
by Mindi on May. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this
If you had my parents you'd say the same thing i'm am sorry for your loss but not everyones parents love them.

Quoting QueenB36:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJB163
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great and all, but wishing death upon somebody? Really? How is that any better than having crappy parents?

Quoting college.mom:

If you had my parents you'd say the same thing i'm am sorry for your loss but not everyones parents love them.

Quoting QueenB36:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)