Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you have done???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay I am the baby sitter to my mother in law'a kids.
One of them (8yrs old) Punched me, kicked me, slapped me in the face ,and threw a large rock and it hit me in the mouth ( IN PUBLIC!)
If she was my kid I would've busted her ass, but I can't. What would you have done?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Replies (21-23):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM

ajohnson08099
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Thats freakin crazy!! You really need to discuss this with your MIL AND your husband... I would actually talk to DH first and get kind of a feel for what MIL might say.. Then talk to her. With watching her kids you should kind of already have a basis for what behavior is "tolerated" and what to do about it. Also if you can you need to figure out why an 8 year old would be acting that way... They at that point should KNOW thats not acceptable. YKWIM? Has anything like this ever happened before? Let us know what happens!

scarngwife
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM

If they are old enough to commit this kind of assault they are old enough to pay the price for it.  That goes beyond general misbehavior

Quoting Anonymous:

An 8 year old arrested for assault?

Quoting scarngwife:

I would have called my MIL and told her what was going on and gave her a time frame to come get her children before I called and had him or her arrested for assault.

yellow ribbon toddler girlteen girlin love

~~Teresa~~Mommy of 2 DD~~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN