Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Relationship dilemma

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Me an dh are getting a divorce. I have recently gotten a new bf. I am happy with where I am except one thing..... Dh still lives with me and is a complete douche. I mean I don't bring bf over. He doesn't even know about my bf to save the drama! But stb-ex dh still treats me like shit. Verbally abusive an such.

I don't kick stb-ex dh out cuz he honestly has nowhere else to go. I don't wanna kick him out on the street. But I'm tired of the bullshit. I can't deal with the asshattery.

Bf wants me to come to his house, and I told him no because he has no room for my kids (4). I refuse to leave my babies. Idk what to do or how to make the situation less uncomfortable.

I know I'm rambling, but I just had to get this off my chest. I need advice. I feel sick and angry with the whole thing. :(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
You are trying to figure out how to sleep with your boyfriend and yet your husband is the one in the wrong here? I'm really hoping this is a troll post.
-Chaotic-
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Brother husbands!
Um yeah if a guy was verbally abusive especially after we weren't together I wouldn't hesitate a second to kick him to the curb. Unless you want your children around that and thinking its okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

But, you don't feel bad enough to divorce him?  I bet he doesn't feel bad about making you feel like shit?  So, it's bad enough for you to divorce him, but not bad enough to kick him out?

How in a million years does that make any sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel bad. :( he has like.... Noone.

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Okay, this always hurts my head.  You get the divorce for a reason, yet you stay with them.  Get out or kick him out.  Don't worry if you or he has no where to go.  Did you not think about that before the divorce?

I mena come on people.

Ladybugemt
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM
*grabs popcorn and Dr Pepper* this is going to get interesting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Who the hell said anything about that? You totally didn't read my post.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are trying to figure out how to sleep with your boyfriend and yet your husband is the one in the wrong here? I'm really hoping this is a troll post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Wth r brother husbands? An no it's not ok.

Quoting -Chaotic-:

Brother husbands!

Um yeah if a guy was verbally abusive especially after we weren't together I wouldn't hesitate a second to kick him to the curb. Unless you want your children around that and thinking its okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM
I never said my situation made sense.

Quoting GotSomeKids:

But, you don't feel bad enough to divorce him?  I bet he doesn't feel bad about making you feel like shit?  So, it's bad enough for you to divorce him, but not bad enough to kick him out?

How in a million years does that make any sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel bad. :( he has like.... Noone.

Quoting GotSomeKids:

Okay, this always hurts my head.  You get the divorce for a reason, yet you stay with them.  Get out or kick him out.  Don't worry if you or he has no where to go.  Did you not think about that before the divorce?

I mena come on people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Unlikely. Not dramatic enough

Quoting Ladybugemt:

*grabs popcorn and Dr Pepper* this is going to get interesting!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 10, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Kick him out anyway. He is a grown man. He can find somewhere.

jshalas89
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Too easy! Kick his fuck ass out! I would give two master shits if he treated me like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN