Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Um... Excuse me, dont smoke crack in my house!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
.... is not a sentence i thought i would ever have to say, but today i did.....

My best friend from high school is in town, she came over and we caught up. I havent seen her in 10+ years, but we have kept in contact over facebook. So she goes to the bathroom and is in there forever, but i was like okay whatever. Finally she comes out and a few minutes later, i get up and go to the bathroom, and it reeks of crack.... I dabbled in drugs in high school but havent touched any since, so its been awhile, but crack has an undeniable smell. Without a doubt in my mind, she was smoking crack in there. So i come out and was like wtf. She denied it at first, but like i said, if u havr ever smelled crack, there is no mistaking it. Finally she admitted it and said sorry, i didnt think youd want me to smoke it out here...... Well no shit, so you thought itd be okay to just do it in the bathroom????
I am not okay with crack or drugs at all, and do not bring it in my house around my kids, Idagf if its in the bathroom or not. I kicked her out of my house and told her never to contact me again..... Geez i cannot believe some people
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

It is not a sentence you should ever have to say. 

Wow... that's fucked up!

Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

wow um...sorry you lost your friend?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Burnt plastic smell?
LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on May. 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Gross. You should've stuck the crack pipe up her ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

And I thought I was weird with my "We don't lick the doorframe" "Stop chewing on the dogs tail" "Please stop licking my foot" and the like - every day.  LOL.  Hmmm, crack smoking in the bathroom... you need new friends.

ilovemykids732
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Sorry about that!! oh wait... it wasnt me...

thats messed up of her... I had a friend who used heroin back in the day and I cut her out of my life when she started using it around me and her kids... =___=

I didnt know before she was using... ugh... people disguist me...

T-HoneyLuv
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Thats fucked up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on May. 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM
OMFG I would have flipped my wig. I hate drugs, my sister (swears it was her boyfriend at the time) her apartment had this strange strong scent out of no where it smelled like burnt plastic/some kind of air freshener you get the idea...it permiated everything even a laptop she aold us...I later realized it was crack. Nasty shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN