Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Um... Excuse me, dont smoke crack in my house!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
.... is not a sentence i thought i would ever have to say, but today i did.....

My best friend from high school is in town, she came over and we caught up. I havent seen her in 10+ years, but we have kept in contact over facebook. So she goes to the bathroom and is in there forever, but i was like okay whatever. Finally she comes out and a few minutes later, i get up and go to the bathroom, and it reeks of crack.... I dabbled in drugs in high school but havent touched any since, so its been awhile, but crack has an undeniable smell. Without a doubt in my mind, she was smoking crack in there. So i come out and was like wtf. She denied it at first, but like i said, if u havr ever smelled crack, there is no mistaking it. Finally she admitted it and said sorry, i didnt think youd want me to smoke it out here...... Well no shit, so you thought itd be okay to just do it in the bathroom????
I am not okay with crack or drugs at all, and do not bring it in my house around my kids, Idagf if its in the bathroom or not. I kicked her out of my house and told her never to contact me again..... Geez i cannot believe some people
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Kinda similar

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never been around it, is that what it smells like?

Quoting Anonymous:

Burnt plastic smell?

Khaleesi
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I would have tried to help her kick the habit before cutting her from my life completely.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Sorry about that!! oh wait... it wasnt me...

thats messed up of her... I had a friend who used heroin back in the day and I cut her out of my life when she started using it around me and her kids... =___=

I didnt know before she was using... ugh... people disguist me...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Don't remind me. Yuck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Burnt plastic smell?
ilovemykids732
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM

as she asked me if I wanted to try I told her she needed to stop, and grow up... she had 2 kids... and didnt need to start shooting up in FRONT of them...

Quoting Khaleesi:

I would have tried to help her kick the habit before cutting her from my life completely.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

thats messed up of her... I had a friend who used heroin back in the day and I cut her out of my life when she started using it around me and her kids... =___=

LuvCoopins
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM

wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Wow, I'm surprised she didn't look for more in your house. That was extremely inconsiderate, + illegal. Damn!
Khaleesi
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM

To me, that doesn't qualify as trying to help her kick the habit. Are you serious, lol?

Annnnd, what makes you think cutting her out of your life and just telling her she needs to stop is going to make her not shoot up anymore, especially in front of her kids?

Quoting ilovemykids732:

as she asked me if I wanted to try I told her she needed to stop, and grow up... she had 2 kids... and didnt need to start shooting up in FRONT of them...

Quoting Khaleesi:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

ilovemykids732
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:44 PM

yup, I wasnt her mom... and it wasnt my issue... I was 9 months pregnant and didnt need the stress!

Quoting Khaleesi:

To me, that doesn't qualify as trying to help her kick the habit. Are you serious, lol?

Annnnd, what makes you think cutting her out of your life and just telling her she needs to stop is going to make her not shoot up anymore, especially in front of her kids?

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting Khaleesi:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Yes. Its like an extreme burnt plastic smell with something else mixed in lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Burnt plastic smell?

coconut01
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Ewwwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)