Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Um... Excuse me, dont smoke crack in my house!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
.... is not a sentence i thought i would ever have to say, but today i did.....

My best friend from high school is in town, she came over and we caught up. I havent seen her in 10+ years, but we have kept in contact over facebook. So she goes to the bathroom and is in there forever, but i was like okay whatever. Finally she comes out and a few minutes later, i get up and go to the bathroom, and it reeks of crack.... I dabbled in drugs in high school but havent touched any since, so its been awhile, but crack has an undeniable smell. Without a doubt in my mind, she was smoking crack in there. So i come out and was like wtf. She denied it at first, but like i said, if u havr ever smelled crack, there is no mistaking it. Finally she admitted it and said sorry, i didnt think youd want me to smoke it out here...... Well no shit, so you thought itd be okay to just do it in the bathroom????
I am not okay with crack or drugs at all, and do not bring it in my house around my kids, Idagf if its in the bathroom or not. I kicked her out of my house and told her never to contact me again..... Geez i cannot believe some people
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Khaleesi
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Yeah, but you were her friend. Friends try to help their friends. I wouldn't give a fuck if I was 9 months pregnant or not. I'd still pick up the phone or search the net to try to find her help. And I'd be supportive of her if she did go to rehab. You see, unlike you, I care about my friends and their kids as well as my own.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

yup, I wasnt her mom... and it wasnt my issue... I was 9 months pregnant and didnt need the stress!

Quoting Khaleesi:

To me, that doesn't qualify as trying to help her kick the habit. Are you serious, lol?

Annnnd, what makes you think cutting her out of your life and just telling her she needs to stop is going to make her not shoot up anymore, especially in front of her kids?

Quoting ilovemykids732:

as she asked me if I wanted to try I told her she needed to stop, and grow up... she had 2 kids... and didnt need to start shooting up in FRONT of them...

Quoting Khaleesi:

I would have tried to help her kick the habit before cutting her from my life completely.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Sorry about that!! oh wait... it wasnt me...

thats messed up of her... I had a friend who used heroin back in the day and I cut her out of my life when she started using it around me and her kids... =___=

I didnt know before she was using... ugh... people disguist me...

perezamberly
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I would have killed someone. My cousin was smoking that synthetic weed shit in my house and I threw him and his mom and his gf out. I have a kid and that shits illegal in my county.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:50 PM

kirstina
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:50 PM

lol Thats kinda funny. I have a old high school friend that is involved in Drugs but she knows not to bring them around me or my kids.

skymama10
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever met a heroin junkie? Or been around someone that's detoxing off heroin? I don't blame her one bit for walking away.

Quoting Khaleesi:

Yeah, but you were her friend. Friends try to help their friends. I wouldn't give a fuck if I was 9 months pregnant or not. I'd still pick up the phone or search the net to try to find her help. And I'd be supportive of her if she did go to rehab. You see, unlike you, I care about my friends and their kids as well as my own.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

yup, I wasnt her mom... and it wasnt my issue... I was 9 months pregnant and didnt need the stress!

Quoting Khaleesi:

To me, that doesn't qualify as trying to help her kick the habit. Are you serious, lol?

Annnnd, what makes you think cutting her out of your life and just telling her she needs to stop is going to make her not shoot up anymore, especially in front of her kids?

Quoting ilovemykids732:

as she asked me if I wanted to try I told her she needed to stop, and grow up... she had 2 kids... and didnt need to start shooting up in FRONT of them...

Quoting Khaleesi:

I would have tried to help her kick the habit before cutting her from my life completely.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

thats messed up of her... I had a friend who used heroin back in the day and I cut her out of my life when she started using it around me and her kids... =___=

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Khaleesi
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Yes, I have, a long time ago. I know what they are like.

Quoting skymama10:

Have you ever met a heroin junkie? Or been around someone that's detoxing off heroin? I don't blame her one bit for walking away.

Quoting Khaleesi:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting Khaleesi:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting Khaleesi:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Elly219
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I am sure my choice of words shows how pissed it has made me at her. I hate the C-word but it fits her perfectly

Quoting Anonymous:

Had it been in the same room as my son, i am certain i would be in jail right now. I dont care if you want to waste your life away, but do not bring it in my house or near my kid....

Quoting Elly219:

my wife's ex-friend smoke pot when dd was a week shy of turning 1 and the stupid fucking cunt had DD sitting on the couch next to her. It was lucky that it was at her house or I would have killed the bitch!

jeremy1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Wow that's something you should never have to say..what a weirdo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)