Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Um... Excuse me, dont smoke crack in my house!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
.... is not a sentence i thought i would ever have to say, but today i did.....

My best friend from high school is in town, she came over and we caught up. I havent seen her in 10+ years, but we have kept in contact over facebook. So she goes to the bathroom and is in there forever, but i was like okay whatever. Finally she comes out and a few minutes later, i get up and go to the bathroom, and it reeks of crack.... I dabbled in drugs in high school but havent touched any since, so its been awhile, but crack has an undeniable smell. Without a doubt in my mind, she was smoking crack in there. So i come out and was like wtf. She denied it at first, but like i said, if u havr ever smelled crack, there is no mistaking it. Finally she admitted it and said sorry, i didnt think youd want me to smoke it out here...... Well no shit, so you thought itd be okay to just do it in the bathroom????
I am not okay with crack or drugs at all, and do not bring it in my house around my kids, Idagf if its in the bathroom or not. I kicked her out of my house and told her never to contact me again..... Geez i cannot believe some people
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Meth has a smell to witch is how I caught my best freaking friend she tried to deny I had a issue I know the smell.
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:10 PM

you know the smell, witch? 

Which* smells like??

Quoting Anonymous:

Meth has a smell to witch is how I caught my best freaking friend she tried to deny I had a issue I know the smell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Sorry I'm mobile and just a very distinct smell. Not good

Quoting Sylv.the.Wine-O:

Which* smells like??

Quoting Anonymous:

Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Sorry, I just had to mess with ya lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry I'm mobile and just a very distinct smell. Not good

Quoting Sylv.the.Wine-O:

Which* smells like??

Quoting Anonymous:

dilateyourmind
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:17 PM

WOW..buh bye..don't call or write!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured