Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So Excited!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 13 Replies
Yes Im so excited that school is almost out! And hubby and I won't have to be dealing with homework,early bedtimes...early mornings... No more schedules for awhile,except for her summer activities! Anyone else excited about school being out?? DD and I will be taking a vacation ( hubby is not going).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Yes! I don't have to get them ready every single day of the week. And we get to go to the beach. And best of all, my sister comes home from Bahrain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

5babies757
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I feel the same way! But im sure a few weeks in I wont be saying that! LOL

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My kiddles are too young for all that, but my son starts school this fall so We may practice getting up early and going to bed early.

bcoll
by Brandi on May. 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I LOVE when school is out! Lol I'm always the mama crying during back to school shopping...

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM
School is only out for a few weeks before he starts his ESY. I actually enjoy my son going to school, it gives me a break.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM
I'm happy too. I feel like I'm in school all over again. I can't wait! I can sleep in a little later with the boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM
I love spending time with dd. We do a lot of stuff through our Parks n Rec program here, she is in the swim club, and dance, and acting club..we are busy but it is so much more relaxed! When does most of your kids start school? Our dd will start 5th grade Aug 23. :( :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busy.mamax3
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I can't wait for the summer holidays too. My daily dilemma is getting lunches ready, grr, I hate it, can't wait to take a break from it! During the summer even tho we're busy it's still way more relaxed than the rest of the year. The boys get to stay up later and sleep in. DH takes the first 3 weeks of August off and we always go away. Ahh I can't wait :)

Elly219
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:26 PM

DD's last day is tomorrow and I am kinda sad to see it end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)