Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Final Grades!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
We got our final grades for the semester today. I made 3 A's and 2 B's. Im extremely proud of myself, because this was my first full semester as a mom and I had some hard classes. I made an A in math which I have to say I'm the most proud of. I've never made above a C in math so I'm over the moon about my A. I'm not trying to brag or make anyone feel bad, I just wanted to share my excitement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lv_my_babies
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM

It feels good to know that you can accomplish that you have worked really hard on for months don't it! Brag about those grades! I just finished my 4th semester and I amazingly finished with straight A's for the first time in my life!

nicolekcoy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm happy with my A's abd B's. Thats all I've made since starting college and I'm so happy I maintained them. Even more so considering I had some pretty hard classes.

Quoting lv_my_babies:

It feels good to know that you can accomplish that you have worked really hard on for months don't it! Brag about those grades! I just finished my 4th semester and I amazingly finished with straight A's for the first time in my life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN