Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Be honest would you be mad?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

ok so i have known this family friend person.. lets call her Peper.... 

well her BF just Died... He was also the father of her 5 children. When this happened we tried to reach out to her she wouldnt answer, no phone call from her not even a text or facebook message... she had her friend we are going to name her salt. Salt answered everything for her. 

well Pepper showed up to were i work at ( i work at a daycare.) to drop off her child. i didnt want to bother she looked so upset. so i left her alone. later that day, everyone i worked with knew exactly what happened in full detail. i had to find out everything 

he actually committed suicide but thats all im going to say. 

every time one of my other friends ( that worked with her) text pepper she was very vague. wouldn't say anything. said she was too upset to say anything to us. ( this was after she told everything to the staff at the daycare.)

i saw her at my work  i hid cause i heard her talking about her BF. after a little bit i came out and asked her how she was doing she didnt say anything really only that she doesnt know what to do. and she walked away

to this day she tells us that she will not tell us until she is 100% ready to tell us. but everyone around us including facebook already knows. and her friend salt is basically using this situation to get attention saying " oh well i was there when this happened." " omg i just cant believe it" and latter i see salt just laughing her ass off about something else that happened during her day.  i know people grieve in different ways... but i hope she knows while shes keeping us in suspense her BFF and my coworkers that she trusted have already spilled the beans to us. Everytime we talked to her she wont tell us... she called us her closest friends. 

Every Time we talk to her, she acts like we dont know but we really do.. and i feel like telling her that my coworkers are calling her BF a psycho and crazy. but for now all of us are keeping our mouths shut. 

what happened was so terrible when i found out threw my co-workers i only started to cry... known of them knew why.. i told them i thought it was really sad. but i didnt want to say anything.

would you be mad? upset? hurt?

ps. im not upset with her. its more the situation. i know people deal with things in different ways. i have told her that she can call us at any point and we will be there. but i feel like this she with my co-workers and this so called friend has got to stop. i dont want to but in too much thats why everytime i hear something i just keep my mouth shut. i feel like if i were to say anything that would be really bad on my part. the only person that knows at my job that i know her outside of work is my boss cause pepper helped get the job that i have now. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Who cares what YOUR feeling?! She just lost a man she loved and had 5 children with! Give her a break. Just leave her alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on May. 9, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

No. Let her deal and tell who ever she wants. She is greiving and for you to be mad about her not talking to you about it is kind of selfish.

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:46 PM
You're
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME445
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:49 PM

What is wrong with you?  This woman lost her partner and your chief concern is that your curiosity be satisfied RIGHT.NOW.  Because you need to know all the gory details, damn it!  You're being kept in suspense!! SMDH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2012 at 11:50 PM

im not mad at her, but im worried about her, and a little upset over the situation. i feel like the people she is telling are the wrong people she should be trusting.

Quoting EAzizM:

No. Let her deal and tell who ever she wants. She is greiving and for you to be mad about her not talking to you about it is kind of selfish.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2012 at 11:54 PM

did i already say that i know everything. im upset that i found out threw everyone but her. people who are complete strangers knew before us. 

but like i said people grieve in different ways...

Quoting KME445:

What is wrong with you?  This woman lost her partner and your chief concern is that your curiosity be satisfied RIGHT.NOW.  Because you need to know all the gory details, damn it!  You're being kept in suspense!! SMDH

beach.girl
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM

No.  I can't imagine that I would be behaving much differently than her if I lost my husband that way.  That would shatter my world. I would be haunted by so many memories, regrets and questions (with no hope of ever being answered), it would hurt just to speak. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Question....why are we calling her Pepper??
Elayna90
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Just let her deal. Sometimes it is easier to talk to those you aren't closest to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on May. 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Let her grieve. She'll come around. No, I wouldn't be mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)