Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

KKK. EDIT*****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 224 Replies
7 moms liked this
So I'm flipping threw the channels and I see this kkk show on the natgeo channel. So why not. Of course its mostly the crazy klan members all about white supermacy blah blah blah. Well then this man comes on talking about how the are the knights of the kkk but they aren't about white supremacy. They just want to persurve their race. They respect all other races. This is what this man is saying now.

I don't get why they have to lie. The KKK I thought was all about the horrible stuff. There is so much hate in this world. And they say they hate everyone who isn't pure white. I hate to tell them everyone has mixed races and mixed cultures.

I just don't understand how u can hate because of a color. We all bleed red.

****Edit ***

I just wanted to thank most of you for comments. I love reading interesting facts and opinions that most of yall have had. Thanks again :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Bump
KailesMommy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Yea I agree with u but for some of us.....if your a different color ur blood may not be red I guess? Lol idk its dumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Oh and there is a KKK clan about 15 miles from me in the next town over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:55 AM
4 moms liked this

Let's just be happy that the KKK of the past is no longer in charge, and a lot of the feelings that was once associated with the group have by inlarge dissapated. I don't mind if one race is proud of their heritage or not. I am just glad to see that the violence that once went hand in hand with the group and that of the Black Panthers has died down over the decades., Hopefully, it continues in that trend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Wait what? Lol so we don't all bleed red?

Quoting KailesMommy:

Yea I agree with u but for some of us.....if your a different color ur blood may not be red I guess? Lol idk its dumb
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 3:57 AM
I agree. I'm all for loving ur own race but some just take it wayyyyyy to far. It just makes me sad I suppose. To see all the hate they talk about because they aren't "white"

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Let's just be happy that the KKK of the past is no longer in charge, and a lot of the feelings that was once associated with the group have by inlarge dissapated. I don't mind if one race is proud of their heritage or not. I am just glad to see that the violence that once went hand in hand with the group and that of the Black Panthers has died down over the decades., Hopefully, it continues in that trend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:59 AM
11 moms liked this

Yes the KK is still kind of in charge. Only now days we know them as the Republicans and the Tea party

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

samirahk
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
That's ridiculous. People will try to justify anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Yes, many people from all different races and religions have this mentality. A friend of my husband is an Indian ( from India), He has dated a multitude of races, and fell head over heels for a white girl. However, his mother and father forbid the marriage so as not to taint the family line. They ended up ordering him a bride from India a second cousin. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I'm all for loving ur own race but some just take it wayyyyyy to far. It just makes me sad I suppose. To see all the hate they talk about because they aren't "white"

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:01 AM
10 moms liked this

Then I guess I am a member of the KKK, as I am a Republican in support of the Tea Party, suppose my husband and children are just me beards. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes the KK is still kind of in charge. Only now days we know them as the Republicans and the Tea party

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)