Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

KKK. EDIT*****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I'm flipping threw the channels and I see this kkk show on the natgeo channel. So why not. Of course its mostly the crazy klan members all about white supermacy blah blah blah. Well then this man comes on talking about how the are the knights of the kkk but they aren't about white supremacy. They just want to persurve their race. They respect all other races. This is what this man is saying now.

I don't get why they have to lie. The KKK I thought was all about the horrible stuff. There is so much hate in this world. And they say they hate everyone who isn't pure white. I hate to tell them everyone has mixed races and mixed cultures.

I just don't understand how u can hate because of a color. We all bleed red.

****Edit ***

I just wanted to thank most of you for comments. I love reading interesting facts and opinions that most of yall have had. Thanks again :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
KailesMommy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:01 AM
I'm saying that is what they may think. Lol I can't understand why some have such a problem with other races or gays or whatever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait what? Lol so we don't all bleed red?

Quoting KailesMommy:

Yea I agree with u but for some of us.....if your a different color ur blood may not be red I guess? Lol idk its dumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 4:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Its sad. All this hate

Quoting samirahk:

That's ridiculous. People will try to justify anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2012 at 4:02 AM

if you say so

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Then I guess I am a member of the KKK, as I am a Republican in support of the Tea Party, suppose my husband and children are just me beards. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes the KK is still kind of in charge. Only now days we know them as the Republicans and the Tea party

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Let's just be happy that the KKK of the past is no longer in charge, and a lot of the feelings that was once associated with the group have by inlarge dissapated. I don't mind if one race is proud of their heritage or not. I am just glad to see that the violence that once went hand in hand with the group and that of the Black Panthers has died down over the decades., Hopefully, it continues in that trend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 4:03 AM
O lol I was like ugh I'm confused lol...I don't get it either. Peoples lives and emotions and their hearts go so much deeper then.skin deep

Quoting KailesMommy:

I'm saying that is what they may think. Lol I can't understand why some have such a problem with other races or gays or whatever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait what? Lol so we don't all bleed red?

Quoting KailesMommy:

Yea I agree with u but for some of us.....if your a different color ur blood may not be red I guess? Lol idk its dumb
Chuckydoodle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:03 AM
3 moms liked this

No, you said so. Where as I could have just pointed out that Al Gore senior voted against the Civil Rights legislation, but doesn't matter if a democrat is a racist. 

Quoting Anonymous:

if you say so

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Then I guess I am a member of the KKK, as I am a Republican in support of the Tea Party, suppose my husband and children are just me beards. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes the KK is still kind of in charge. Only now days we know them as the Republicans and the Tea party

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Let's just be happy that the KKK of the past is no longer in charge, and a lot of the feelings that was once associated with the group have by inlarge dissapated. I don't mind if one race is proud of their heritage or not. I am just glad to see that the violence that once went hand in hand with the group and that of the Black Panthers has died down over the decades., Hopefully, it continues in that trend. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Goodness that's horrible. What would happen if he didnt agree to marry the Indian girl. Would his family disown him??

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Yes, many people from all different races and religions have this mentality. A friend of my husband is an Indian ( from India), He has dated a multitude of races, and fell head over heels for a white girl. However, his mother and father forbid the marriage so as not to taint the family line. They ended up ordering him a bride from India a second cousin. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I'm all for loving ur own race but some just take it wayyyyyy to far. It just makes me sad I suppose. To see all the hate they talk about because they aren't "white"

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

mom2cheesebug
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:10 AM

When i lived down south my mom dated a guy in the KKK. He was taught what he knew, it was beaten into him. At a very very young age he was taught racism and hate. Thats something thats very hard to unteach a person, to make them see the light is nearly impossible. When you are told for 18 years that these certain people are horrible, do nothing but rape their women and spread diseases, they cheat on their wives and beat their kids..... then you believe it and it becomes normal. They were never taught to respect others, only to respect their race, they are told that the white race is a minority and that it needs protected. It is sad, but to them its the truth and they believe nothing else because the people who taught them this are the people they love and cherish, their family.

I am by no means racist, but when something is pounded into you from day 1 you will believe it. Then on top of that they are scared into following and practicing those beliefs because if they were.. say to date a black woman, they would be most likely be beaten to death by their own family and friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Oh lord. I'm not trying to get into a debate. I could give shit less about what party you or anyone else is in right now. It's too late for this. Let me have my opinion in peace. If it doesn't apply to you keep it moving. Iget tired of people like you getting all bent out of shape over something you have no control over. You don't know me and I don't know you. So I respectfully disagree with you.  You are a republican and you and your husband are not racist. Peace

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

No, you said so. Where as I could have just pointed out that Al Gore senior voted against the Civil Rights legislation, but doesn't matter if a democrat is a racist. 

Quoting Anonymous:

if you say so

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Well, the practice isn't much in place anymore but it would be handled back in the day with a threat of an honor killing, yes those are not strictly part of the Islamic countries. And  yes, he would be shunned from the family. As well as any children that came from the relationship. It's an old theory now a days, but some family lines still practice it diligently. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Goodness that's horrible. What would happen if he didnt agree to marry the Indian girl. Would his family disown him??

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Yes, many people from all different races and religions have this mentality. A friend of my husband is an Indian ( from India), He has dated a multitude of races, and fell head over heels for a white girl. However, his mother and father forbid the marriage so as not to taint the family line. They ended up ordering him a bride from India a second cousin. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I'm all for loving ur own race but some just take it wayyyyyy to far. It just makes me sad I suppose. To see all the hate they talk about because they aren't "white"

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:12 AM
6 moms liked this

I am not at all bent out of shape, after all you are just an anon coming into a discussion trying to stir the shit, using old talking points that scare people into voting one way or another. I don't feel the need to prove to anyone that I am not a racist. It is what it is, if you don't appreciate debate than perhaps you should not add shock value remarks into forums. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh lord. I'm not trying to get into a debate. I could give shit less about what party you or anyone else is in right now. It's too late for this. Let me have my opinion in peace. If it doesn't apply to you keep it moving. Iget tired of people like you getting all bent out of shape over something you have no control over. You don't know me and I don't know you. So I respectfully disagree with you.  You are a republican and you and your husband are not racist. Peace

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting Anonymous:

if you say so

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Chuckydoodle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)