Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

KKK. EDIT*****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I'm flipping threw the channels and I see this kkk show on the natgeo channel. So why not. Of course its mostly the crazy klan members all about white supermacy blah blah blah. Well then this man comes on talking about how the are the knights of the kkk but they aren't about white supremacy. They just want to persurve their race. They respect all other races. This is what this man is saying now.

I don't get why they have to lie. The KKK I thought was all about the horrible stuff. There is so much hate in this world. And they say they hate everyone who isn't pure white. I hate to tell them everyone has mixed races and mixed cultures.

I just don't understand how u can hate because of a color. We all bleed red.

****Edit ***

I just wanted to thank most of you for comments. I love reading interesting facts and opinions that most of yall have had. Thanks again :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Exactly!!!

Quoting FranciRed:

Why can we all just get along!?!
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

When they talk about that usually they will cutt of the person in the family that is going against them. There is no more burning, killing and beating up..

over it. They simply turn their back on the family member.

As any minority who felt strongly the same. This happens in all races. WHITES may have just brought it to light. Not sure, either way it happens in every race. It is a UNSPOKEN rule sorta.

Quoting Anonymous:

The point is what lengths would one go to to keep their race pure. That's the scary part!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I see nothing wrong with wanting to keep your race " PURE". That would be any races choice and allot of time this is the issue when people date interracially that their families on both sides have.

My SIL is dating a black man and HIS FAMILY IS VERY VOCAL ABOUT HOW THEY DO NOT LIKE A WHITE WOMAN AT THEIR TABLE.

We on the other hand don't mind him at all in our home or at our table, BUT my husband does not like to see the 2 together. And I can understand.

In this case their is race preservation on both sides.

jigsaw ribbon

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Goodness. That's ridiclous. It's sad when someone can't even feel welcome in public. I hate that when someone singles people out and makes them feel unwelcome

Quoting Anonymous:

The town I used to live in still has the kkk marching in their parades. If you're a different color you can drive through even stop but they make it known you aren't welcome. We left as soon as my dh could transfer. The whole place made me sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM
How do u know that for sure???? There very well could still be done. No one knows that for sure!!!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

When they talk about that usually they will cutt of the person in the family that is going against them. There is no more burning, killing and beating up..

As any minority who felt strongly the same. This happens in all races. WHITES may have just brought it to light. Not sure, either way it happens in every race. It is a UNSPOKEN rule sorta.

Quoting Anonymous:

The point is what lengths would one go to to keep their race pure. That's the scary part!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I see nothing wrong with wanting to keep your race " PURE". That would be any races choice and allot of time this is the issue when people date interracially that their families on both sides have.

My SIL is dating a black man and HIS FAMILY IS VERY VOCAL ABOUT HOW THEY DO NOT LIKE A WHITE WOMAN AT THEIR TABLE.

We on the other hand don't mind him at all in our home or at our table, BUT my husband does not like to see the 2 together. And I can understand.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I grew up in a town that had KKK meetings in the town square once a week. Its disgusting. My family was once imprisoned in a refugee camp because of there nationality.. It was horrible for them and the memories affects each and every family member who went thru it..(they are from Poland and were captured by the nazis) I will never ever understand how people can be sucked into believing one race is better then another :(

alwayskk
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Quoting KailesMommy:

Yea I agree with u but for some of us.....if your a different color ur blood may not be red I guess? Lol idk its dumb

All human beings have red blood. At least, it's red when it hits the air.

Attention Cafemom Members:

I have had a serious case of the 'I don't give a fuck's' lately. I'm just being real and calling it like I see it because I no longer give a crap! Have a nice day! :)

Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Well my husband isn't burning my SIL boyfriend at the stake and they just had a baby in Oct and have another due this Nov. And none of our "White" friends are burning him at a stake and beating him up...

And When my best friend (Get this ,who believes this) married a black girl and none of his friends killed her or tortured her family..

They did not have children and divorced shortly after.. ( They married due to a court case to get out of having to testify against eachother and they did love eachother at some point.)

But her family is all ok and so is ours. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

How do u know that for sure???? There very well could still be done. No one knows that for sure!!!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

jigsaw ribbon

ihatebluesclues
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Because "members" of the KKK have an IQ of about 3 and make white people look stupid as fuck! They drive me nuts! A bunch of people that are too stupid to live and if natural selection had much of a part in this country anymore there would be no more KKK "members"..

I don't know how they even get on television or anything anymore. It's almost sad how fucking stupid most racist people are. Racist people of all races have an unbelievably low IQ or were raised really messed up! Usually they are about as dumb as a rock though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 9:02 AM
That's horrible. I'm sorry that happened to your family.

Another thing I noticed is that there were different KKK groups. One of them was like a Nazi group and they hated Jews just like Hitler. It's just scary what people could possibly do.

Quoting brettsmomma:

I grew up in a town that had KKK meetings in the town square once a week. Its disgusting. My family was once imprisoned in a refugee camp because of there nationality.. It was horrible for them and the memories affects each and every family member who went thru it..(they are from Poland and were captured by the nazis) I will never ever understand how people can be sucked into believing one race is better then another :(

epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on May. 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM
5 moms liked this
Then tell your husband to preserve his race himself. If he doesn't want to see them together he doesn't have to look.

I could not and would not be understanding of that.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)