Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IM NOT YOUR MOM! Edited.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I live with room mates they pay about 680 for their room electric cable/internet blah blah blah I only ask them to help put in for food when my food bill goes past the amoutn I usually spend. So they don't pay for all their food. Their a young couple 21 she has been my friend for 11 years. My DF and I were having trouble making rent because he got laid off one job so we had them move in. They wanted to move out of their parents anyway. I told them rules... Like that if they were to have a party their friends would have to respect that I have a toddler that the partys would have to be outside untilt hey died down then they can come in if their quite, no under age drinking, and absolutely NO DRUGS(these people don't do drugs but I wanted to clarify myself). So they had you know 8 people over last night and blah blah blah I went to bed at 9 because well thats what I do... I wake up to soda cans on the kitchen floor the garbage toppling over the can MY HOUSE IS JUST A MESS. I'm so mad. If this was a day my son had DI or Speech I would be even more pissed off. The girl roomate had work this morning and the guy roomate well Idk if he has work or not hes still sleeping. When I wake up I go from my room to the bathroom to my sons room I don't even see the kitchen because these are all in the hall way I can only see the living room so I let my son out and I went to make his bed and of course he's trying to get soda outta the cans and my dog is eating the F****** garbage. I am so beyond fucking mad enough to frigging move out this summer because this hjosue is a 3 bedroom and even with thems till living here we can get a 2 bedroom for less. I just don't understand and I am so mad right now.

*** I get mad over a lot they do this one was just pushing me to the top. They never pick up after themselves and leave their crap everywhere I don't care I know its their house to but I am talking about like stuff that belongs hung up or in the room not the dinning room table. They get mad when my son touches their laptop yet they leave it blantely on the couch where they know the moment I do dishes or check thew laundry he will sneak on it.

**** She gets mad when I don't remind her to do HER laundry. "You didn't remind me, my mom has to remind me" My parents stopped fucking reminding me when I was 12. Serisouly she is smart but also dumb on so many things... I am so agravated.

RANT OVER.

SO, I CLEANED THERE MESS AND THE GUY ROOMATE WAKES UP YOU KNOW AT LUNCH TIME AND HE DIDNT EVEN THANK ME FOR CLEANING UP THEIR PARTY MESS, ONE I DIDN'T WASN'T EVEN A PART OF LIKE I SAID I WENT TO BED AROUND 9PM. LIKE ALWAYS.
Just makes me so mad. I never get thanked for anything I do by them.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadedFaerie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Your title made me think of something that happened the other day. I was in the convenience store that I sometimes help MIL at and this little dark skinned girl came up hugged my leg, looked at me and smiled and ran off. It was so cute, but so unusual because most of them are taught to hate the whites.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2012 at 8:15 AM

You have a toddler in the house, you should have never aloud 21 year olds the chance to throw a party in the first place....again they are 21, what did you really think was going to happen?

tarakay0417
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:17 AM
I am sorry. I know how you feel. My brother amd sil lives with us and they don't clean or pick up after themselves either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM

They applioed all the rules I gave them. Everybody stayed outsid eunless using the bathroom. They were quite. There was no drinking since there was one kid who was underage. There was no drugs. I am also 21. I'm okay with them having partys they just have rules thats it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have a toddler in the house, you should have never aloud 21 year olds the chance to throw a party in the first place....again they are 21, what did you really think was going to happen?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM

It's just so annoying. I feel like a maid service... Their probably like "Oh she doesnt work she has the time" NO I don't have college and a toddler who keeps me on my toes! I don't have the time I wish I did.

Quoting tarakay0417:

I am sorry. I know how you feel. My brother amd sil lives with us and they don't clean or pick up after themselves either.

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on May. 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM
That's typically what happens when you have roommates. Be glad they were soda cans and not beer cans...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:21 AM
They sound immature! She knows she knows she has laundry and your not her mom! Talk to them about them cleaning and take more responsible for there own shit I.e. Laptop and laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I'm definately bringing that up to them... They can't jsut leave garbage on the floor thats how aunts get into houses and other shit and my son...

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

That's typically what happens when you have roommates. Be glad they were soda cans and not beer cans...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Well we just had a talk about leaving their laptop out and stuff because my son broke one of the guys video games and I said I would replace it but after that their responsible for what my son breaks if they leave it out. For granted if he goes in her room and breaks something fine... but if they leave it out and don't put it away then I am no longer replacing it.

Quoting masonsmommy107:

They sound immature! She knows she knows she has laundry and your not her mom! Talk to them about them cleaning and take more responsible for there own shit I.e. Laptop and laundry.

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on May. 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Ugh I hate when aunts get in the house!! It's terrible! ;) sorry, had to!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm definately bringing that up to them... They can't jsut leave garbage on the floor thats how aunts get into houses and other shit and my son...

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)