Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you allow your 11/12 year old daughter to wear this?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I pulled this pic off of someone's FB and do not know the girl, so I censored the pic. I could not imagine buying something like this for such a young girl.  

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Replies (661-670):
angeljen3
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Its really blurry in the legs and the creases like were you sit down. The rolls from rolling them up look blue, that area looks to blurry in general to the rest of the pic.

Hanaas_mommy
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM

absolutely not!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I have a 15 1/2 yr old daughter and 13 1/2 yr old daughter, and I wouldn't allow either one of them wear something like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it. If the top had straps and went up higher and the shorts were longer, I'd allow it.

Myruhbel
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM
My hubby says no way and neither would I.
Kitkat1026
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I am very concerned with what my nine year old daughter wears.  Unfortunately because she is tall she is wearing the sizes that most junior high girls are wearing, which is to say that they do not cover her right in the places where she needs to be covered, they are also to tight and too short most of the time.  For Easter this year I ended up making her dress, cause I did not see anything in any of the stores that I frequently shop at that was appropriate.  This way by making it, she picked out the pattern and material and I got to make it as long as i wanted too. no way would I let her wear what is in that picture.

LuvLili131
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:09 PM

nope not ever.

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Hell no!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2bahandcch
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Maybe I would if the shorts fit properly and were longer, with an actual shirt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:57 PM

WTF?! Who the hell would wear that first of all and second of all where the FUCK are the parents and WHY are they letting her wear something as trashy as that??!?!?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured