Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That BRAT threw my dog, and his mom thought it was funny...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

I let DS take our (she is his dog) dog for a walk. She's tiny, I know he can handle her. DH was supposed to be watching him while I was doing laundry.

Instead of watching out the door as he should have been, he came back and sat down. It's fine though...we live at the end of a cul-de-sac, my child is old enough to be out there, I just wanted him watched because of the dog.

Well, the neighbor's boy came down the road and apparently he had asked DS if he could hold her...and picked her up.

When DH went to check on him because he had been out there a while, DS was facing the door, and neighbor boy was facing the other direction. DH asked DS where the dog was and I came out of the laundry room thinking he had let her go and I was going to go out and get her. As I walked out of the door, neighbor boy turned around and THREW the dog at me. I grabbed her, handed her to DH, took the boy by the hand and told him to come with me.

I took him home and told her what he did (he's 12, he should know better) and she laughed and said "Yeah, he does the same to our dog all the time and he's fine."

I then told her that she could keep her son at home and out of my yard or I would be pressing charges for cruelty to animals.

They're freaking SICK. She LETS him throw their toy poodle around?? I wanted to smack her.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this
You should call animal control anyway let them know what he did and does. That's not ok at. He need a good talking to and to get the shit scaried out of him and the mom!
TERRIDAWN
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Is there someone you can call regarding Animal Cruelty?  I am so disgusted by this so-called-mom.

Aichia
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM
7 moms liked this
This. One of the major signs of serial killers & other mental or emotional issues is cruelty to animals as kids

Quoting Anonymous:

You should call animal control anyway let them know what he did and does. That's not ok at. He need a goo talking to and to get the shit scaried out of him and the mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I have called, I've called before because they let the dog run loose and it's not taken care of....nothing was done. But I did call again and told them what happened and what his mom's response was. They're supposed to come out today and check into it.

I've bought "No Tresspassing" and "Private Property" signs and put them up....I do NOT want that kid in my yard.

Quoting Anonymous:

You should call animal control anyway let them know what he did and does. That's not ok at. He need a goo talking to and to get the shit scaried out of him and the mom!

_diva_
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM
That's right!!!!

Quoting Aichia:

This. One of the major signs of serial killers & other mental or emotional issues is cruelty to animals as kids

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_diva_
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM
That kid will do that to the wrong dog one day and that dog will tear him up!!! Could scare him for life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I called animal control on them before because they let the dog run loose. There's no leash law here except for at night, but they bring him in the house at night. But he doesn't have a current rabies tag (they have to get the shots or they get fined) and he's COVERED in fleas. They have carpet, and 2 other kids...and that dog is filthy. His white fur is brown and black, matted together, you can SEE flea droppings when you look at him.

I've noticed since I called last though, he's missing an eye now. 

Quoting Aichia:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

This..I would call the police..it's a crime.

Quoting Aichia:

Quoting Anonymous:

tifbrown
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Um wtf?! You can't just go around THROWING animals. That is horrible. And, her laughing? She is ok with this? No wonder the kids of today are out of control. That kind of behavior is inexcusable and totally unnecessary. I'm glad you brought him home. I would have done the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

You go mama!!

I have major rules when it comes to animals and if children can't respect that, they don't touch them.

Cruelty to animals as a child would totally send red flags to me...major mental issues goin' on and they could progress to murder.

I would have had a hard time not settin' his mama straight!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)