Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is wrong with people these days!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I see these post's/replies where these SAHM's do not cook or do hardley any cleaning. Its not like you dont have the time. I work 40 plus hrs a week sometimes. Me and dh both work nights and i still get the house clean, do dishes, wash AND fold clothes and put them away, cook breakfast, lunch AND early dinner to put in our lunch boxes for supper. And i still have plenty of time to play with my ds after he wakes up at 7 am. So i dont see how some of the moms on here have no time. Then there are the ones that just flat out refuse to cook or clean or even take care of your kids. Your SO/BF/DH works hard and you exspect him to do your job too when he gets home from work, thats just being lazy.... Get off your butts and start taking care of your family or get a job! Oh and btw my dh cooks sometimes too and hes better at it then me, but as a mom/wife i feel complete knowing im keeping my boys fed and healthy!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Why are you being so defensive?  OP does have a point...

Quoting Aeonix:

Omfg not another one. You don't know their individual circumstances so you have no right to judge. You are deciding what they must be like based on very little information.

I mean, I could say you are a self-righteous bitch who thinks posting this shit makes her look like she's better than the rest, but I'm guessing you would be offended and feel a need to point out that I don't actually know you.

Aeonix
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

What point would that be exactly?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I agree with you, OP.  I have seen some of the "What have you done today" posts, and I'm always amazed at how little some of the moms have actually done during their day.  On the plus side, it makes me feel good about all that I'm able to accomplish during my day.  If that makes me self-righteous and judgemental, then call I guess that makes me just like most of the other moms here on CM!

hkelly7
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I hear you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM

The point that some of the moms here are just lazy.

Quoting Aeonix:

Quoting Anonymous:

What point would that be exactly?

Aeonix
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

That has zero to do with being a sahm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That has everything to do with being a SAHM.  She made the point that it's incredulous that some women are at home all day, yet can't seem to cook and clean but expect your SO to do it when he gets home.  Sorry, but that screams lazy if you're a SAHM.  And I've been a SAHM.

Quoting Aeonix:

Quoting Anonymous:

That has zero to do with being a sahm.

MissyMegs
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Im sorry but I have to agree with Aeonix. You don't walk in there shoes, so why judge them. We all have different living standards. 

So, are you saying that because you do this, this, this and this it's makes you a better mother compared to those who don't do what you do? Why don't you just come out and call them incompetant, unfit mothers cause they don't spend every waking minute of there day cleaning/playing with their kids? 

Although I also see your point also. In which some mothers, not all of them, but some of them, who do exactly what you said above.

In the end, it's really not our right to judge them. Let the proper people such as CPS, Cops, God etc do that judgement call.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:51 PM
They are too busy watching soap operas and eating bon bons :-\
cherrywaves21
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Um... Yeah... Just you know... Yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)