Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the offspring of interracial couples..?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you have any negative feelings, at all, towards the concept of biracial children?  What state do you live in?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (1301-1310):
DarlaHood
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:03 AM

No.  I work with kids.  I love them.  They say the funniest things, and they do the sweetest and sometimes most puzzling things, and if people bother to really look and see them, there is always something surprising and unique.  I think each one is special, and I could care less what thir color, ethnicity, race, or whatever you want to call it.  Doesn't make a bit of difference to me.  I live in California.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:04 AM

No.  I'm from ID and now live in OR.

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I live in San Diego too!

And no. No negative feelings.

Quoting bellawomen:

nope.  live in San Diego.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Texas and no. My husband has Spanish in his blood so technically my son is bi racial.
mudwrap
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Today I was at the supermarket and again people are literally stopping, smiling and telling me how CUTE my child is. Hes one year old. He was wearing an ordinary Carter's onesie (not even cute its just a plain fatigue green color). Like people would look very happy and chit chat with me. It's always like this anywhere we go. Personally I think my child is adorable but he looks ordinary to me. Cute yes but nothing like oh he's super cute. I guess I just prefer girls coz you can dress them up in cute outfits! Anyway my child is multi racial and we live in California! I think all kids are cute. white kids, bi racial and multi racial. As long as they are friendly, has good manners, has a cute smile and dressed well.
lendales_mommi
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I know I have one of the cutest alive LOL I am in Alaska we have nothing but interracial children born here it seems. Plain white or plain anything isnt the norm around here LOL The CENSUS says we have the most diverse schools in AMERICA and that is something I am PROUD of:) 

ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
No.. Lol I am an interracial child, and therefore have an biracial child of my own. Live in Colorado.
JRM3282
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't but unfortunately my mother does. in her words.. "if races keep breeding, then everyone will eventually look the same and no one will be special anymore" I want to punch her everytime i hear her say that.

mudwrap
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha!!!

Quoting JRM3282:

I don't but unfortunately my mother does. in her words.. "if races keep breeding, then everyone will eventually look the same and no one will be special anymore" I want to punch her everytime i hear her say that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:22 AM
This is OLD
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured