Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the offspring of interracial couples..?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you have any negative feelings, at all, towards the concept of biracial children?  What state do you live in?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (1311-1320):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 152 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM
I have no problems with bi racial babies they are so cute lol. I actually always thought that my first child would be mixed just b/c I always dated African Americans.
I'm in Missouri
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:28 AM
My dd is mixed so no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 152 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I would not have guessed that they are half black lol. Just looks like a gorgeous tan or half Asian. :)

Quoting Janinja:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 113 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Ok this has been on here several times. Same answer as before. No problem with it, no issues either. Wa state

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:05 AM
My 2 youngest are biracial. Black/white so obviously not. Even before I had them I never had any negative feelings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Djinn83
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I am very pale. My daughter more so. She has the prettiest porcelain skin I have ever seen. Apparently for others as well, because everywhere we go people comment on her gorgeous, pasty white bland skin, deep blue eyes, and dark hair. 

You sound bitter.

Quoting Red227:

I THINK THAT BIRACIAL CHILDREN ARE, PHYSICALLY, SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND REALLY WANTS A PASTY WHITE, BLAND BABY?

(YES, I'M YELLING ALL OF THIS, CUZ IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT)

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

shortychelle
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:26 AM

i have 3 cousins that are half black half white, and 1 is half indonesian half white my ada was adopted and dont know what he is sooooooo nope i have no problem with it. i live in ca

katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:51 AM

I'd be confused if I did, because I'm biracial. Actually, if you want to be technical, I'm triracial.
Half white, quarter Mediterranian, quarter Native American.

ABeautifulQadar
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:56 AM
No. My ds6 is white and Hispanic and baby on the way will be white and Arab. Born and raised in New York and live in Boston.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EachNewBreath
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 5:00 AM

OR

father white

mother native AM

my mother was SUPER racist which made my father defensive... had it not been like that I would have had no issues,.. but since it was, yes it bugs me sometimes to be a  "half bred"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)