Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the offspring of interracial couples..?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you have any negative feelings, at all, towards the concept of biracial children?  What state do you live in?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (1321-1330):
KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Only that I have seen that they are picked on because they don't "fit in" with a certain race. It's sad because they can't do anything to change it, ever, and people will always give them dirty looks. I however think they are much cuter than "pure" white or black children. I'm from AR
Janinja
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Lol I know most people guess that or think daddy might be Puerto Rican. I have almond shape eyes and daddy has some super strong genes. I've had people argue me down about my kids not being mine but thats just ignorant. Besides my babies do have some of my features, just not my color.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would not have guessed that they are half black lol. Just looks like a gorgeous tan or half Asian. :)

Quoting Janinja:

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Not one thing is wrong with having beautiful blonde hair blue eyed white children either. I have four of them and they are all georgious!
bxmom2580
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM
We are all mixed, even white people are mixed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I don't have any negative feelings toward other races or their children. I would never want black or mixed kids myself but that is because I believe that white is beautiful. My children are absolutely adorable and I haven't seen any kid that even comes close to them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I agree. I love me some white babies. I have two handsome blue eyed and sandy haired white kids and one handsome blue eyed and red headed white child. I wouldn't want them any other way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not one thing is wrong with having beautiful blonde hair blue eyed white children either. I have four of them and they are all georgious!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
That's a stupid question. Anyone should make a child with anyone. Race is the furthest thing that should play a role.
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
i think they are children. that's about it. i'm in md.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by Jen on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I think biracial children can be extremely beautiful and I have no negative feelings towards them. They are just people. I live in Southern California.

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Nope. But my neighbors do and I have some family that does. I'm in Idaho. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)