Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Trends that should go far away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this
Skinny jeans. I hate seeing them on on our young men. Lol.

Care to add to my list?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

AGREED! LOL

Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM
9 moms liked this

I'd rather see skinny jeans on men than those damn baggy jeans down by their knees. That seriously annoys the CRAP out of me. Why even bother wearing pants? Plus, when they walk, they look like midgets with a load in their pants, it's ridiculous.

*rant over*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL. I concur!!!

Quoting Anouck:

I'd rather see skinny jeans on men than those damn baggy jeans down by their knees. That seriously annoys the CRAP out of me. Why even bother wearing pants? Plus, when they walk, they look like midgets with a load in their pants, it's ridiculous.

*rant over*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Skinny jeans period. I admit on some women they look good but there are some women that should not wear them. The bad thing is its hard to find "normal" jeans now almost everything is skinny jeans.
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I was going to say the same thing, LOL! 

singlemom1208
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Brightly colored skinny jeans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Yes! Every time I walk into a store that's all I see. The world's total population are not teens ages 13-17. Wear are the real jeans??!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Skinny jeans period. I admit on some women they look good but there are some women that should not wear them. The bad thing is its hard to find "normal" jeans now almost everything is skinny jeans.
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Quoting Anouck:

*rant over*

What happened to guys wearing normal jeans? My husband and boys wear normal jeans. They wouldn't be caught dead in skinny or baggy pants.
AEP210
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:13 PM
4 moms liked this
The people who hate skinny jeans are the ones that can't pull them off! Haters!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 10, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Lol, all I could ever find were skinny jeans, until I wanted a pair for my boots, lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)