Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS ADVICE.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, a year ago my husband had cheated on me.  The affair had went on for a year (during and after my pregnancy) .  I had decided to forgive him, and suppress the pain he had put me though.  Recently, I had stumbled upon a file on his laptop named "picz".  I opened it and found 1500 pictures and videos of the chic he had an affair with.  They were all very sexual in nature. 

I was enraged and have now threated to leave him.  He swears he didn't know that they were on there, although they were quite easy to find, and that he had forgotten to delete them.  He is now begging for me to stay.

What should I do?  I am torn between staying with him,  and moving back to NYC with my son.  Any advice?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Replies (21-27):
jenn31
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM

i would end things, but thats me. Only you can make the decision that is best for you

jonellg
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM

First of all you can look to see when the folder was last accessed. If it was long ago I would believe him,if not then throw his ass out.

wilesmomma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT MARRIAGE

Maisy08
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Leave now!!!
princess8228
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Call the other woman and find out when the last time he talked to her. Good luck!

Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM
I would dip. All that new stuff just brought the anger right back up, and honestly 1500 pictures? Nobody forgets recieving and saving 1500 pictures so hes a liar. and if he really cares about how you felt he would have made sure to delete them. Go find a man who only has eyes for you instead of a man who only loves you when he's in trouble.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Fuck this guy... he cheated on you with your children in the home AND he put his hands on you? What redeeming quality does this joker have... besides being an oxygen thief?

Please follow through and make HIM bounce. He can leave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured