Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confessional letter!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Dear *****

I still love you. I have loved you for 8 years even before our romantic relationship began. You really were my best friend for many years... I know its been 3 years since our relationship ended and I know why it did. Its really OK that it did, because I know I wasn't ready and you couldn't handle the emotional craziness I had going on. Heck I was 19 years old and didn't know how to let go. I have regretted what happened since the day we split up.

Now.. I know you haven't changed either or in the ways I would have hoped. You are making the same mistakes with this new... (Haha new, you've been with her longer than our romantic relationship ever was) girl you have. I was hoping you wouldn't. I wish I could have helped her... But I tried to warn her also. Not because I didn't care for you... But because she needed to know what COULD happen. And.. well it did. How could I blame her for not believing me though? She was 17 when you two started dating, she thought she knew everything about love... I guess finally she is figuring out that she doesn't or that you aren't exactly the prince charming she wanted. Which is ok, you are human after all.

I know our relationship went down the toilet in about 2 minutes flat... That you were wanting to be something and someone that I didn't know and I couldn't let go of the past. I couldn't understand at the time that you didn't want to fix us. Now I do and I have for a long time. But I do miss you. For so long now I have missed you.

Now I am married. I DO love my husband... But he has hurt me 10 times more than you ever did. I finally left... or left you alone or whatever when I saw the messages to the other women, even though those were fake in the first place! My husband has cheated on me 5+ times... And yet I am still here. Once again... I can't step away when I should. And I know the whole world thinks I'm an idiot.. But it is what it is.

I know I messaged you the other day and you did answer... But I don't want to push it. I know you said you didn't mind talking to me... But I am not going to say anything else unless you find the want in your heart to answer again. I know I am a stupid woman and I should once and for all be able to let you go... Maybe this is just remourse for us both throwing the better relationship away.. Maybe this is my hearts way of getting revenge over my husband... I don't know.. All I know is I crave for you to come back and I think after all of this time I really need to understand that you are just the one that got away. 

Sincerely,

The poor girl that still misses you.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
Kaelaknowsitall
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I think you will know when you've had enough. Just don't become a doormat.
Christygrl
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Sounds like a tough situation. I hope you can work through this with success.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM

thanks

Quoting Christygrl:

Sounds like a tough situation. I hope you can work through this with success.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I'm trying not to be. Sometimes though, I feel like when I do actually stand up for myself and say enough is enough... That even that choice is manipulated into more other people's wants more than mine if that makes sense.

Quoting Kaelaknowsitall:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you will know when you've had enough. Just don't become a doormat.

Junesmommy18
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

It sounds like both OP
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:43 PM

What?

Quoting Junesmommy18:

Quoting Anonymous:

It sounds like both OP

Junesmommy18
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

You asked which one we thought aren't in love with you, you're ex or your husband. I said both, your husband cheated which is horrible. And your ex is well your ex. I'm sure youll find someone worth yourself. GL
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Oh. Lol... Its possible. I don't expect my ex to feel anything for me.. And in all honestly I love the memory of a young romance and friendship probably then the actual man. Our minds do that to us.

As for my husband... That is still up for debate.

Quoting Junesmommy18:

Quoting Anonymous:

You asked which one we thought aren't in love with you, you're ex or your husband. I said both, your husband cheated which is horrible. And your ex is well your ex. I'm sure youll find someone worth yourself. GL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Uhh did you read her post at all? I don't know how many times she stated she was in fact married.. 
me thinks someone was just wanting to be the cool anon that  wanted to be rude that you didn't read it all.. nice 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

you are also married and talking to your ex?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Nice way to be a rude anon yourself! thanks try again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)