Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

YOU MOTHERF****NG POS!!!!!!!! **ETA***

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM
  • 137 Replies

Ooooh hell fucking no. I am enraged right now. This is a new low, even for my POS ex. I want to fucking....... well I can't really say, because its that bad.

We are in the middle of a custody battle (shouldnt even be a battle but he is fighting to fight)

He has been grasping at straws, trying to find something on me or my SO to use in court. He won't find a damn thing, and we have shit tons on him.

My 5 yo DD just told me, "My daddy just asked if my Johnny Daddy (my SO) ever touched me in my privates. He told me to tell him he did"

WTF

I asked her. "Well, sweetie what did you say?" 

"I told him, no that is gross, no one is allowed to touch me there and if they do I tell my mommy or miss Rachel (her therapist)"

Thank God my child is so smart. But seriously? You are going to put that in your little girls head? AND WHY? 

I am flipping pissed. He has asked if we hit her, he asks what we feed her, all that crap. BUT THIS? REALLY? You are going to try to RUIN SOMEONES FUCKING LIFE because you are a spiteful irresponsible POS?! 

SO.ANGRY.

******** He is cooked. Fried. I just got off the phone with the counselor, guess she is there til 6 and got my mesage THANK GOD.

She was actually going to be calling me tomorrow morning to talk to me about this. 

Apparently, he also told my DD that John is a very bad person and he needs her to help make him go away.

According to what my DD told her therapist, She said no he is not, he is my other daddy and very nice I love him. It sounds like there was quite the conversation, and apparently this was in person on his last visit. HE also told her not to tell anyone about it. 

It is all in the report. She (therapist) said the police won't do anything with it, but when we go in next week I can sign a release and she can send all those case notes over to my lawyer. 

FRIED. 

I am still fucking furious though. I am literally shaking.*******

The thing is, my SO is an incredible man. His one foul up? He got a DUI a year ago, realized he had a problem went to rehab and has been sober ever since. Next month he will be one year sober. And that was before we met. He is amazing with these girls, they absolutely love him, and he loves them like they are his own kids. So it just pisses me off!!!!!! HE does not deserve to have some asshole trying to slander him like that!

by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama2Jaelyn
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

That's horrible!

priincessz
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
What a bitch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

That's so freaking low..Bastard.

AbbyChelsea
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Definate loser.

soontobemommie3
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Wow. That's low.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I am beyond furious. Don't worry idiot boy, she tells that counselor everything, I PROMISE she will tell her that, and that along with you slapping her in the face for calling him (my so) daddy, will be on paper. And I WILL bring it up in court.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I cannot believe he would even put that thought in her head!

Althea1315
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Oh God! Can you report that to anyone? That's really a low blow..what a dirtbag.
stephjohn
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

wow wrong sooooo wrong

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM
I would have punch this douche in his nozzle already, SHIT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM
I would be pissed as hell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN