Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

YOU MOTHERF****NG POS!!!!!!!! **ETA***

Posted by   + Show Post

Ooooh hell fucking no. I am enraged right now. This is a new low, even for my POS ex. I want to fucking....... well I can't really say, because its that bad.

We are in the middle of a custody battle (shouldnt even be a battle but he is fighting to fight)

He has been grasping at straws, trying to find something on me or my SO to use in court. He won't find a damn thing, and we have shit tons on him.

My 5 yo DD just told me, "My daddy just asked if my Johnny Daddy (my SO) ever touched me in my privates. He told me to tell him he did"

WTF

I asked her. "Well, sweetie what did you say?" 

"I told him, no that is gross, no one is allowed to touch me there and if they do I tell my mommy or miss Rachel (her therapist)"

Thank God my child is so smart. But seriously? You are going to put that in your little girls head? AND WHY? 

I am flipping pissed. He has asked if we hit her, he asks what we feed her, all that crap. BUT THIS? REALLY? You are going to try to RUIN SOMEONES FUCKING LIFE because you are a spiteful irresponsible POS?! 

SO.ANGRY.

******** He is cooked. Fried. I just got off the phone with the counselor, guess she is there til 6 and got my mesage THANK GOD.

She was actually going to be calling me tomorrow morning to talk to me about this. 

Apparently, he also told my DD that John is a very bad person and he needs her to help make him go away.

According to what my DD told her therapist, She said no he is not, he is my other daddy and very nice I love him. It sounds like there was quite the conversation, and apparently this was in person on his last visit. HE also told her not to tell anyone about it. 

It is all in the report. She (therapist) said the police won't do anything with it, but when we go in next week I can sign a release and she can send all those case notes over to my lawyer. 

FRIED. 

I am still fucking furious though. I am literally shaking.*******

The thing is, my SO is an incredible man. His one foul up? He got a DUI a year ago, realized he had a problem went to rehab and has been sober ever since. Next month he will be one year sober. And that was before we met. He is amazing with these girls, they absolutely love him, and he loves them like they are his own kids. So it just pisses me off!!!!!! HE does not deserve to have some asshole trying to slander him like that!

by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
SweetPea05
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Thank you for asking him.

I left a message for my lawyer, and also sent him an email. Thankfully she did tell her therapist all this, so it IS on record, I am NEVER missing a session again. She told me basically the same thing, the police can't really do anything since no one has actually comitted a crime. But she does document everything DD says, and is going to send copies to my lawyer, I just need to sign another release. 

That is the other thing. How stupid could my ex be? I have a lawyer that is an absolute SHARK, and he is representing himself........

Quoting LuvCoopins:

I just called the hubs...he was a police officer for 10 years. He said this is not the first time he's heard this shit go down. He said it happens ALL the time unfortunately.

He said that the police will not be able to do anything because it is a civil matter between you and your ex and they won't be able to get involved unless there's an actual crime being committed. Which their isn't. It's only a crime if he makes her lie in front of a judge.

Anyway... he said that he advises you to contact your lawyer RIGHT AWAY (I'm assuming you have one for the custody battle?) and tell the lawyer what your daughter told you. The lawyer can then call CPS if he/she wants to open up and investigation.

Once the lawyer knows about this, it will all be sworn testimony against your ex and can be used against him in court.

So yeah, he said to contact your lawyer ASAP and tell he/she everything your daughter told you.

Quoting SweetPea05:

I am wondering if it needs to go to the police, if they will let me report that? 

I know if she tells her counselor, which I am sure she will, if she hasn't already. I left a message for her to call me, but its after office hours so I won't get a call back until tomorrow I am sure. 

She normally gives me a run down after each appointment, if DD says anything the counselor thinks we should know, but I wasn't there this week, my MIL took her because I was so sick. I am kind of hoping she told the counselor. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Wow. He's a serious piece of shit. I would make a police report that she told you that. That way it is documented in case...just in case...he is able to manipulate her into agreeing to say your SO did do that. I don't think she will. But adults can play some serious mind tricks on kids.

You need to have it documented that he is trying to get her to admit to false accusations. Then your report can be used in court against him as well.

I would flip a fuckin' lid to...do what you gotta do...but I'm serious...call and report it so it doesn't bite anyone in the ass later.

TERRIDAWN
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I can undersatnd why you would be so mad, 

SweetPea05
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Bump.

So glad I have somewhere to come and scream. I want to nut punch him SO bad right now.

LuvCoopins
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Oh good!! So glad it's on record...so you are good to go. I honestly can't believe a human would want to get a child to accuse another human of doing something so horrible. Just goes to show what a low down piece of shit he really is.

I'm sure everything will end up in your favor! =) Good luck!

As for him respresenting himself...wow...he's not a very smart guy now is he? ;)

Quoting SweetPea05:

I left a message for my lawyer, and also sent him an email. Thankfully she did tell her therapist all this, so it IS on record, I am NEVER missing a session again. She told me basically the same thing, the police can't really do anything since no one has actually comitted a crime. But she does document everything DD says, and is going to send copies to my lawyer, I just need to sign another release. 

That is the other thing. How stupid could my ex be? I have a lawyer that is an absolute SHARK, and he is representing himself........

Quoting LuvCoopins:

I just called the hubs...he was a police officer for 10 years. He said this is not the first time he's heard this shit go down. He said it happens ALL the time unfortunately.

He said that the police will not be able to do anything because it is a civil matter between you and your ex and they won't be able to get involved unless there's an actual crime being committed. Which their isn't. It's only a crime if he makes her lie in front of a judge.

Anyway... he said that he advises you to contact your lawyer RIGHT AWAY (I'm assuming you have one for the custody battle?) and tell the lawyer what your daughter told you. The lawyer can then call CPS if he/she wants to open up and investigation.

Once the lawyer knows about this, it will all be sworn testimony against your ex and can be used against him in court.

So yeah, he said to contact your lawyer ASAP and tell he/she everything your daughter told you.

Quoting SweetPea05:

I am wondering if it needs to go to the police, if they will let me report that? 

I know if she tells her counselor, which I am sure she will, if she hasn't already. I left a message for her to call me, but its after office hours so I won't get a call back until tomorrow I am sure. 

She normally gives me a run down after each appointment, if DD says anything the counselor thinks we should know, but I wasn't there this week, my MIL took her because I was so sick. I am kind of hoping she told the counselor. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Wow. He's a serious piece of shit. I would make a police report that she told you that. That way it is documented in case...just in case...he is able to manipulate her into agreeing to say your SO did do that. I don't think she will. But adults can play some serious mind tricks on kids.

You need to have it documented that he is trying to get her to admit to false accusations. Then your report can be used in court against him as well.

I would flip a fuckin' lid to...do what you gotta do...but I'm serious...call and report it so it doesn't bite anyone in the ass later.

ButterflyGenie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Hunny I am sorry you have to deal with this when your daughter seems to adore her new daddy. But I know how upset my xdh got when my son started calling dh daddy. But it never pulled this crap!! Put him through the meat grinder in court!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Its really sad that he's made it come down to that. Do what you have to do. He sounds like a real loser. Sorry you guys have to deal with him at all.

Quoting SweetPea05:

She told her therapist a few weeks ago that she gets "spanked in the face" if she calls My SO daddy around her bio dad. 

He has never left a mark, so as far as filing charges, not a lot we can do. We now literally document every mark on their body before they go on a visit, and check them when they come home. 

I am going to be more diligent about monitoring his phone calls with them too. 

Quoting skittlebeans88:

He slapped her? What happened with that? Can you call the cops because of that? That's crazy! :(

Quoting SweetPea05:

I am beyond furious. Don't worry idiot boy, she tells that counselor everything, I PROMISE she will tell her that, and that along with you slapping her in the face for calling him (my so) daddy, will be on paper. And I WILL bring it up in court.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I cannot believe he would even put that thought in her head!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:10 PM

The best part is, she is an unbiased third party. I ONLY go back with my DD if the therapist needs us to, for an action plan or reevaluation of treatment. I will give her a heads up of my DD's behavior, she gives me a heads up of any red flags, but other than that the only person telling her ANYTHING is my 5 yo. She is going to write a recommendation for custody as well. 

No, he is seriously stupid. A stupid piece of crap. He is one of THOSE that thinks just because he believes his own lies, everyone else will so he is good to go. 

Gah. I am just going to not say anything further to my daughter, and like I said, I will be monitoring every single phone call from now on!

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Oh good!! So glad it's on record...so you are good to go. I honestly can't believe a human would want to get a child to accuse another human of doing something so horrible. Just goes to show what a low down piece of shit he really is.

I'm sure everything will end up in your favor! =) Good luck!

As for him respresenting himself...wow...he's not a very smart guy now is he? ;)

Quoting SweetPea05:

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Quoting SweetPea05:

Eva_mommy06
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Quoting soontobemommie3:

Wow. That's low.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Chaotic-
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM
No words. I'm glad you have a bright daughter who was able to tell you instead of listening to 'Daddy'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM

How about taking him "snipe" hunting near some??

Quoting bi-polarmommy:

i'll help!  i know about ALOT of unexplored caves, in three different states!

Quoting edelweiss23:

lol where does he live and i will kick him the cajones for you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN