Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im 25 but

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I still feel like a teenager. I wanna have fun and stay out late. I got 2 kids so I know that I'm supposed to be a " grown up". And it sucks! Why do you have to be all grown up and act mature just because you have kids and reach a certain age?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM
5 moms liked this
Uh because they need an ADULT to look up to....
ajohnson08099
by *Lyssa Lou* on May. 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I am not so sure its about reaching a certain age in the end really. I mean people think that, but I don't really think that has anything to do with it IMO.

Otherwise... Yeah you need to be a roll model to your children when they become a certain age. Before that their protector. I get needing to get out every now and then... But reality is you AREN'T a teenager anymore as much as ANY of us wish we were. :)

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on May. 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM

tifbrown
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Um, that's what being a parent is. Putting your kids needs before your own.

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on May. 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Sorry, I had to with my last reply lol.

I kinda understand where you're coming from. I'm 24. For awhile I felt like that too. Kids or no kids..I don't like getting older anyways. I think it's normal to feel that way a bit *shrug*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Quoting ajohnson08099:

I am not so sure its about reaching a certain age in the end really. I mean people think that, but I don't really think that has anything to do with it IMO.

Otherwise... Yeah you need to be a roll model to your children when they become a certain age. Before that their protector. I get needing to get out every now and then... But reality is you AREN'T a teenager anymore as much as ANY of us wish we were. :)

even as a teenage is say I was a good role model. I had a job and had a's and b's in school and still had fun but now I just feel I can't do those things anymore. I miss all the fun I used to have :(
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Because being a grown up sucks lol
But we do it because we love them.
Do you have anyone that would long term babysit? Like take them on a Friday and you pick them up on Sunday?
Sometimes you just need a break that consists of a longer period than nap time lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Bump
PartiallyNormal
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Because that's being a mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Quoting PartiallyNormal:

Because that's being a mom.

boo no fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)