Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question for those that have had a tubal? (maybe TMI)

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 14 Replies

After you had the tubal, did it affect your sex drive at all? Since having mine done, DF and my sex life has gone down the toilet. We have sex maybe twice a week when it used to be 4 or 5 times. Half the time I dont want to, but I do it to make him happy. Its like it does nothing for me anymore. has anyone had the same thing happen? advice?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whitneyeliza08
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:14 PM

BUMP!

mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I had a tubal after my youngest was born. She will be 4 in August. My sex drive has gotten alot higher the last year or so but I don't know if that's why. I'm 36 and I think women in their 30's reach a sexual peak. I hope you get it back soon! 

OutlawMUA
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I've never liked sex. It's worse since the tubal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TERRIDAWN
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I had a tubal in Feb. 1977, I have had no problems at all with my sex drive. 

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM
mine went down...but I don't know if that's from my tubal, or adding another child, or our martial problems...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zildjans_mom
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:26 PM
For a Cpl years I didn't really have a sex drive but now its back and stronger than ever! Can't seem to get enough... good luck its hard till it comes back, my doc said it was just cuz my insides were getting used to being different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneyeliza08
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM

BUMP!

PeruvianMama87
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:05 AM
I had a tubal 5 months ago and no it honestly hasn't affected our sex life but I know it's a common complaint among other ladies who have had it. Best advice I can give you is to talk to your doc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeruvianMama87
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Oh I guess I should add that sex does feel different now and at first it was a little painful but I also had my second csection at the same time so it could have something to do with it. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommythree0508
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:09 AM
My periods are insane but sex hasn't changed. I had mine done 3 and a half years ago after my csection with my twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)