Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like your pharmacy?

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:38 AM
  • 26 Replies

This is our first time with the one in town. Our insurance only covers one in our whole town and that one just so happens to have rudeness behind the counter. Both dh and I have experienced it. I will be using it for my test strips.

by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:39 AM
We use the one on base which is free, so I'm not complaining! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Love ours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TygerLily62
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:18 AM
I love ours. They always mix my dd's compounds really quickly and they always offer to deliver if I drop off with all 3 girls in tow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:05 AM

I loved the one we were using but insurance won't cover the strips:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2012 at 4:11 AM

There are a few people that work there that aren't the nicest but for the most part yeah.

champagne_rose
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

There are a few people that work there that aren't the nicest but for the most part yeah.

I haven't went down there but spoke to one on the phone. She was awful. My husband told me how rude one of them was while he was down there. I thought "how bad can it be"? It was bad.

Today was my first day with them though.

PartiallyNormal
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:15 AM
Ours is okay. They're a little nosey and look at me and DH oddly but they always get my prescription out fast.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Never thought about it lol.. I never gets meds, so not sure. Last time I got meds was about a year ago.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 11, 2012 at 4:19 AM
I don't go to one anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2012 at 4:22 AM

I'm not a people person so I have problems with almost everyone. When I started using this one (it's the Target that is fairly new, I started going there a few years ago after they opened) I tried specifically to be nice. I was really nice to the older male pharmacist and the male tech that were there. I've also done that to the female workers but I didn't get the same response. So basically the men that work there are nice to me and the women aren't. I do try to talk softer and sweeter and say please and thank you so that they will continue to be nice to me. I know it's sad that I do have problems with people but I guess at least I know about it and I'm trying to not be a bitch all the time. That's one of the reasons I post anon all the time, people don't get me or my sense of humor so they get mad at me. 

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't went down there but spoke to one on the phone. She was awful. My husband told me how rude one of them was while he was down there. I thought "how bad can it be"? It was bad.

Today was my first day with them though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)