Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like your pharmacy?

This is our first time with the one in town. Our insurance only covers one in our whole town and that one just so happens to have rudeness behind the counter. Both dh and I have experienced it. I will be using it for my test strips.

by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Replies (21-26):
MisfitInTN
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Yeah they aren't too bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

No, not really. I only go to this one because it's so close to my house. It's just down the street. The other pharmacies nearby don't take our insurance and the others are just to far away. The one I go to I don't like them because they are sometimes snotty, or rude and they have screwed things up a bunch of times.

I am new with this one and they are snotty. I have dealt with one on the phone and dh has seen them in person. RUDE.

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Our insurance switched from Rite Aide to Walgreens. It is fine with me except that I get hit on by the pharmacy assistant everytime I go in there. He even hit on me in front of my dh. Oh well. If my biggest complaint is getting hit on, which doesn't happen all that often anymore, I think I am doing ok.

champagne_rose
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Quoting etsmom:

Our insurance switched from Rite Aide to Walgreens. It is fine with me except that I get hit on by the pharmacy assistant everytime I go in there. He even hit on me in front of my dh. Oh well. If my biggest complaint is getting hit on, which doesn't happen all that often anymore, I think I am doing ok.

We are using Rite Aid

I would rather be hit on that deal wth either rudeness or making mistakes.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Some what nice. But I don't care if they ain't. Just give me what I need and I'll be on my way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I like rite aide, but the one I used to go to had a HUGE line. Sometimes I had to wait for 45 minutes to get my prescription even after it was a call in. It doesn't matter now because CVS is only through Walgreens here.  Now, I walk in, they fill it and I am out in about 5 minutes.  And they call me to remind me that my prescription is almost out and to reorder.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting etsmom:

We are using Rite Aid

I would rather be hit on that deal wth either rudeness or making mistakes.

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)