Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is killing me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

This pregnancy has just begun and it is destroying my body. I am so weak that I can't carry my 22 month old for more then a minute. My body aches really bad between my back, tender boobs, and tender stomach. I can't sleep because of thise =( so I'm so tired from not being able to sleep and the my favorite really bad mornign sickness like when I was pregnant with my son! So I can barely eat it's like a hit or miss to if I throw up.

I know stupid rant blah blah and I very thankful to be blessed with a second baby but my body isn't lol.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
itseebitsee
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Low iron? Sometimes a woman can get anemic in her pregnancy and if your dr prescribes iron you will feel like a new woman!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I'm already anemic... and take stuff for it on a daily day which I took with my last pregnancy as well. It only makes me feel like a new one on some days! Being pregnant always made me worse. I can't see my obgyn until my doctor clears that I am pregnant and since I am only 6 weeks I havn't gone in yet because my obgyn doesnt see you when your pregnant till 8 weeks. But I am buying my prenatals today so hopefully that little extra bump of iron will save me I didn't take prenatals with my last pregnancy(I know shame on me)

Quoting itseebitsee:

Low iron? Sometimes a woman can get anemic in her pregnancy and if your dr prescribes iron you will feel like a new woman!

Aphrodisiac
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I had the same problems, the doctors gave me every blood test under the sun. They all came out fine, their only conclusion was it was just my reaction to the pregnancy and there was nothing they can do.

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Poor baby. Do you have any friends that could come over and help you out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Not really have not told anyone yet. I am telling my mom's on mothers day

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Poor baby. Do you have any friends that could come over and help you out?

tazdvl
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I hope these next two weeks fly by for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm already anemic... and take stuff for it on a daily day which I took with my last pregnancy as well. It only makes me feel like a new one on some days! Being pregnant always made me worse. I can't see my obgyn until my doctor clears that I am pregnant and since I am only 6 weeks I havn't gone in yet because my obgyn doesnt see you when your pregnant till 8 weeks. But I am buying my prenatals today so hopefully that little extra bump of iron will save me I didn't take prenatals with my last pregnancy(I know shame on me)

Quoting itseebitsee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured